You have received a postcard!

Discussion of, and other things related directly to, original Spamusement comics.

You have received a postcard!

Postby CheapAlert » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:38 am

those who get the reference earn 26+ dork points
User avatar
CheapAlert
Makes LOLCATS
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:10 am

Postby Nik » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:13 pm

Hee hee hee. Hahaha. Oh, yay.
Image
Veepa wrote:
giantsfan97 wrote:Nik = least threatening person on this board :D

Dude, she's like 8 feet tall.
User avatar
Nik
Moderator
 
Posts: 5909
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:30 am
Location: Southwestern Connecticut

Postby Matthew » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:03 pm

In Orcish.... kek! :O
I love the people in it.
quite
User avatar
Matthew
Apparently Still Unemployed
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:00 pm

Postby traubster » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:10 pm

This one was a little "meh" for me. It was too predictable.

You have received a Postcard!... FROM HELL! :roll:
"Not every moment can be awesome."
User avatar
traubster
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Saltine » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:51 pm

traubster wrote:predictable
Yeah, every time I hear "you have received a postcard" I just assume it's from Hell.
--Saltine
User avatar
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 am
Location: Cambridge, MA, US

Postby traubster » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:58 pm

Saltine wrote:
traubster wrote:predictable
Yeah, every time I hear "you have received a postcard" I just assume it's from Hell.


That's not exactly what I mean, but I guess some people have a lot of relatives there.
"Not every moment can be awesome."
User avatar
traubster
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Saltine » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:02 pm

dangèd straight.
--Saltine
User avatar
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 am
Location: Cambridge, MA, US

Postby PonderThis » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:44 pm

traubster wrote:
Saltine wrote:
traubster wrote:predictable
Yeah, every time I hear "you have received a postcard" I just assume it's from Hell.


That's not exactly what I mean, but I guess some people have a lot of relatives there.


You ... you ... insensitive cad!!

:: cries and runs home ::



j/k, is cool
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11786
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

You wish you were here....

Postby LavaBall » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:49 pm

That line made me giggle :P A postcard from hell telling you to wish to be in HELL!LOL
LAVAPOWER
User avatar
LavaBall
Reserved a Satellite Dish System For You
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:54 pm
Location: Malta

Postby MysticalDescent » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:20 pm

I'm with Traubster on this...just...

meh

Mind you, I'm in a meh mood today. Hurrah!
Image
User avatar
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5116
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Stoke, England

Postby Chrono Crow » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:57 pm

Wow. I thought this was the better of the three new one.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach

Postby Saltine » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:18 pm

Shows what you know. So, this "stevenf". Can we ban this guy? Or restrict the forums to smart people?
--Saltine
User avatar
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 am
Location: Cambridge, MA, US

Postby giantsfan97 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:09 pm

Saltine wrote:Shows what you know. So, this "stevenf". Can we ban this guy? Or restrict the forums to smart people?
but he didnt post the comic in the forum!
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!
User avatar
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10960
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:11 am
Location: Vermont

Postby Chrono Crow » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:17 pm

giantsfan97 wrote:
Saltine wrote:Shows what you know. So, this "stevenf". Can we ban this guy? Or restrict the forums to smart people?
but he didnt post the comic in the forum!


It was just that bad.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach


Return to The Original Spamusements!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest