mayhem, It's so easy - find out yourself!

The images are lost to the ages but the threads remain.

Postby Clueless » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 am

Null wrote:OMG this topic is...old. Everyone associated with it is dead (except for James who cannot die).


And Binkatron, who's also still alive.
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."


:D :wink:
User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 am

I AM NOT DEAD!!! Maybe a bit undead though.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Postby PonderThis » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:20 am

Man this is so old it's from before CheapAlert started going weird on us.
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11795
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:04 pm

I apparently had been watching this topic, so everytime you guys post in here I get an email :P
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Postby sum yun gai » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 pm

you don't get an email for every thread you participate in?
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:43 pm

sum yun gai wrote:you don't get an email for every thread you participate in?


No, I turned that off about 3 years ago :P
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Postby sum yun gai » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:50 pm

it only emails you the first day, if you don't come back you don't get another email. at least, that's my experience with the system.


besides, getting all those emails makes me feel wanted and special...
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Postby kvn8907 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:00 pm

sum yun gai wrote:besides, getting all those emails makes me feel wanted and special...


It's the same way with me and Facebook.
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"


PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.
User avatar
kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The 92% of New York that's considered "Upstate"

Postby MysticalDescent » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:31 pm

James wrote:
Binkatron5000 wrote:Mr Unibrow is my hero

What is he doing, though? He appears to be blowing raspberries at empty space, which is usually a symptom of some sort of mental peculiarity. Unless, of course, he can see the viewer, in which case he's making fun of us. He's making me look a fool! I ought to do the honourable challenge him to a duel. Or just wait until he's looking the way and cut the back of his head with a craft knife.


The past makes me laugh.
User avatar
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Stoke, England

Previous

Return to Missing In Action

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron