Why is there no chat?

All things Spamuser related! Talk about the forums, the wiki or your ideas for the site.

Why is there no chat?

Postby KatyM » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:09 pm

For some reason, I just magically assumed the forum had a chat, and I really wanted to stare blankly at a chatroom full of funny people. It doesn't look like there is one. Someone should totally MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Here is a picture of Coiley the Spring Sprite to make this post less boring.

KatyM
Makes LOLCATS

Re: Why is there no chat?

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:32 pm

i tried to vote on your poll but it had no options. oh wait....

i know a lot of us had each others' aim logins, but i rarely rarely rarely go on aim anymore. jek used to have that java based chat thing but i lost the link....
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:08 pm

That sounds like a good idea. My AIM should be linked to at the bottom of this post. Others can provide theirs. MAKE IT SO.

Also: No springs! Hehehehe! *bweeboo*
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.
Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby PonderThis » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 am

I'm not a chat person but Jek put quite a bit of effort into getting some chat programs going. Click on the Image Features link up in the navbar.

Also: Your AIM is linked just under your name! :P
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Skimba » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:07 pm

sum yun gai wrote:i know a lot of us had each others' aim logins, but i rarely rarely rarely go on aim anymore.

This. Sad, but true.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 pm

PonderThis wrote:I'm not a chat person but Jek put quite a bit of effort into getting some chat programs going. Click on the Image Features link up in the navbar.

Yeah, that's probably your best bet for chats now. Sometimes my computer gets restarted and I forget to reboot jekbot though. Any ideas on a permanent jekbot situation?
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby EsBe » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:10 pm

What's the actual IRC server and channel name, by the way? Can't get either of the applets to work.

Nevermind, problem was was a poorly worded security dialog which was insufficiently interesting to get me to read it properly. :P Idlebot activated!
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Return to Spamusers!