Spamusement was in my dreams!

All things Spamuser related! Talk about the forums, the wiki or your ideas for the site.

Re: Spamusement was in my dreams!

Postby Null » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby jvcc » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Is this a...dream you had?
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby PonderThis » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:31 pm

What a scary dream!
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Aaaugreghdfkd! Is that fan-fan?
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby OP Tipping » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:23 am

Wait, so RSM was really in the dream?
OP Tipping
Makes LOLCATS

Postby traubster » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Maybe it's because I started adding some of you on Facebook, but I did actually have a dream including Spamusers.

I was on the porch outside my house not feeling good about some problems I was having with my current girlfriend. Kupo came out of no where and started talking to me about it. Then, a bunch of other Spamusers showed up out of no where and we sat indian-style in a little circle on my porch. I don't remember who else specifically, but it definitely felt like they were all from Spamusement. Kupo started counseling a bunch of us on our problems and she was remarkably good at it. At some point, my friend Pete showed up and challenged everyone to a trivia contest. The last thing I recall is getting pissed at Pete because he was owning everyone in our game of trivia.

Not that spectacular, but this was my first dream involving Spamusement since I started coming to these forums.
"Not every moment can be awesome."
traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby DaVince » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 pm

I still found it hilarious. It's the indian-style sitting in a circle.

I'm sure I'm never going to dream about any of you guys. :( I never dream about the things I want to dream about.
DaVince
Makes LOLCATS

Postby jvcc » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 am

Yeah, I really want to be able to have lucid dreams. I remember seeing an episode of Blues Clues when I was little in which Steve promised me that I could control my dreams if I wanted to. He was lying.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby ntw3001 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 pm

I was going to say I never dream about Spamusement, but then I remembered I think there's a dream buried somewhere in this thread which featured Spamusers as some kind of ancillary characters. Team Rocket were the stars, as with every dream I have ever had.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby Skimba » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm

ntw3001 wrote:I was going to say I never dream about Spamusement, but then I remembered I think there's a dream buried somewhere in this thread which featured Spamusers as some kind of ancillary characters. "Team Rocket" were the stars, as with every dream I have ever had.

:wink:
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby Nyperold » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Last night, I dreamed some of you lived in my area. I don't know which of you did, just some. It's kind of a rural area. In real life, you cross a two-lane highway, take a few steps south, and you're on ranch land. 35 or so steps to the mailbox. Y'know. And then it's like I was seeing the board, and one of you had a picture of your driveway as your avatar, but your house was hidden because there was a tree on each side. The avatar picture was about twice as tall and wide as it was supposed to be. And the one with that avatar triple-posted, but I don't know what.

And that's all I can remember.
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby sum yun gai » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 am

so.... i dreamt i was replying to loofah on some such topic here last night, then i got an email saying i needed to meet with the building management at my apartment because they wanted me to enter my code into the lockbox for all the keys to make sure it still worked. i realized that i forgot my code and started to walk down to the management office. i was passing by the community laser printer for the building and a paper flew out of it -- it was loofah's reply to me, which she took a screenshot of and then printed out. i picked it up off the floor and her husband was standing there wanting to know what i had. i showed it to him and he turned to her and said "oh here it is, you printed to the wrong printer". then we started talking and i was telling him about how i couldn't remember my lockbox code and he offered to rent me one of his videos on building management later when he and loofah both got home from work.
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai

Postby loofah » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 pm

sum yun gai wrote:so.... i dreamt i was replying to loofah on some such topic here last night, then i got an email saying i needed to meet with the building management at my apartment because they wanted me to enter my code into the lockbox for all the keys to make sure it still worked. i realized that i forgot my code and started to walk down to the management office. i was passing by the community laser printer for the building and a paper flew out of it -- it was loofah's reply to me, which she took a screenshot of and then printed out. i picked it up off the floor and her husband was standing there wanting to know what i had. i showed it to him and he turned to her and said "oh here it is, you printed to the wrong printer". then we started talking and i was telling him about how i couldn't remember my lockbox code and he offered to rent me one of his videos on building management later when he and loofah both got home from work.
Wow. Even in people's dreams, I'm boring.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Null » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:37 pm

I've been having a whole series of really terrible nightmares for the past few days. Last night, in one section a Spamuser had been dead from drowning for several months. I drew a cartoon which showed this Spamuser going in to a store, and asking to buy glass eyes. (The Spamuser's skull had about a dozen eye-sockets in it.) Everyone thought this was just in incredibly bad taste, which it probably was, but I was kind of taken aback by the vehemence of the response. Sorry everybody. And especially sorry to the Spamuser in question, I seriously don't want this to happen to you.
Null

Postby ntw3001 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 pm

But... I'm the only one with about a dozen eye sockets. :(

It probably wasn't me, I don't take that long to drown. I assume.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby Saltine » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:20 pm

a Spamuser had been [ dead from drowning ] for several months
a Spamuser had been dead from [ drowning for several months ]
--Saltine
Saltine

Postby Binkatron5000 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 am

Saltine wrote:a Spamuser had been [ dead from drowning ] for several months
a Spamuser had been dead from [ drowning for several months ]

I prefer the latter.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby DaVince » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Heh, that's what I read initially... Tricky sentence, there. Also, weird dream. :(
DaVince
Makes LOLCATS

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:06 am

We all decided to meet up and go to an outdoor musical of sorts. We arrive, sit on the lawn, and spread out a veritable feast to enjoy while watching. Something scandalously cruel happened on stage (I don't remember what) and whereas Saltine and I were laughing our asses off, the rest of the you guys were uncertain about whether to acknowledge that the scandalous truly happened. Clueless alternated between tentative laughter and curling up into the fetal position. Then the actors disappeared into a house, and we assumed it was intermission. After lots of eating and chattering and trying out various couches that suddenly appeared, we realized that intermission was taking way too long. We wander into the house, cautiously, where we are met with an out-of-character actor who started laughing at us and asking why we haven't come in and sat down yet. They were waiting for us to relocate so they could finish the play. Nice of them to tell us. So we go down a looooong LOOOOOOONG winding staircase into a dimly lit dungeon that was lined with more couches, we sit, and the play continues.

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Previous

Return to Spamusers!