Spamusement was in my dreams!

All things Spamuser related! Talk about the forums, the wiki or your ideas for the site.

Spamusement was in my dreams!

Postby kupo » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:56 am

Last night I dreamt I was at a party (which is strange to begin with, for me at least), and I was hanging out by some set of stairs, and then some guy starts walking towards the stairs amongst a group of people, and he's wearing a Cabinet Sanchez t-shirt, and just as I was about to go up to him and tell him I liked his shirt, EVERYONE at the party starting getting excited and saying "oh my god you have a Cabinet Sanchez t-shirt! Spamusement is so cool!" and, then, the guy passed me and I was like "I love spamusement, do you go on the forums, what's your forum name?" and he was like "sandwich" and he kept walking passed me ignoring me as I called out to him "mine is 'kupo'!"

Then I woke up and realized I'm probably one of the biggest losers in the world, considering the fact that most of my dreams are about video games, and now this? Wow.
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby Chrono Crow » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:11 pm

Kupo, you and I are cut out to become good buds. :lol:
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby James » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:19 pm

I don't care how many posts I have – you two need a life. Well, preferably one each.
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby kupo » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:13 pm

rotflmao Chrono, we're awesome.

James is just jealous that he has no life like we do, yet he can't be as cool as us. ^_^
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby Aphra » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:03 pm

Alright, this is just TOO weird...

I had a dream about Spamusement last night too. I don't exactly remember what the dream was about, but it was essentially that no more comics were being made. Eggplant Mike was in there somewhere too, in black and white.

Man...I thought I was weird for having a dream like this, but apparently I'm not alone. Odd though, that it happened to two different people on the same night. oooOOooo
- When I grow up, I hope I live in a houseboat. -
Aphra
Refinanced Your Mortgage

Postby James » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:29 pm

Aphra wrote:Man...I thought I was weird for having a dream like this [...]

You ARE weird! Two weird people do NOT cancel each other out! You should both seek immediate help. YOUR HEALTH IS AT STAKE!

OK, maybe I'm overreacting. After all, I did once dream about borrowing socks from a friend.
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby kupo » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:31 pm

XD It's a sign. We're experiencing withdrawal symptoms from lack of Spamusement comics! Oh noes!

I'm glad to know I'm not alone with being weird. I don't care. It's like a double negative. Two rights make a triangle. My foot tastes purple. Chimichangas.
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby Aphra » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:11 pm

James wrote: After all, I did once dream about borrowing socks from a friend.

I will never understand how people can borrow socks. I mean, life or death situation, yes. That's understandable. But doing it just for fun? *shudder*
- When I grow up, I hope I live in a houseboat. -
Aphra
Refinanced Your Mortgage

Postby kupo » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:23 am

Borrowing undergarments is much more disturbing than borrowing socks.
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Re: Spamusement was in my dreams!

Postby Sandwitch » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:50 am

kupo wrote:Last night I dreamt I was at a party (which is strange to begin with, for me at least), and I was hanging out by some set of stairs, and then some guy starts walking towards the stairs amongst a group of people, and he's wearing a Cabinet Sanchez t-shirt, and just as I was about to go up to him and tell him I liked his shirt, EVERYONE at the party starting getting excited and saying "oh my god you have a Cabinet Sanchez t-shirt! Spamusement is so cool!" and, then, the guy passed me and I was like "I love spamusement, do you go on the forums, what's your forum name?" and he was like "sandwich" and he kept walking passed me ignoring me as I called out to him "mine is 'kupo'!"

Then I woke up and realized I'm probably one of the biggest losers in the world, considering the fact that most of my dreams are about video games, and now this? Wow.

That was no dream.
I know why you're here, kupo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Kupo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

Also, I said "Sand Witch"! You people and your misinterpritation of things. Geesh!
Sandwitch
FIRST POST LOL OMG N00B

Postby Chrono Crow » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:45 pm

Kupo doesn't live alone. . . least, I don't think she does.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby sandwich » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:54 pm

Don't listen to the Sand Witch. I'm the one, you know it. I knew I could reach one of you that night... but two... it's more than I could have hoped for. You'll know when the time comes, you'll know what to do.
sandwich
FIRST POST LOL OMG N00B

Postby Chrono Crow » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:39 pm

. . .

Okay, gimmicks are annoying. Stop that.
Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby kupo » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:51 pm

OH NOES I DON'T KNOW WHO THE RIGHT ONE!!!!1111

I live with my daddy. I'm moving out next month, though. With my boyfriend and my friend. Hurray!
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby James » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:33 pm

James wrote:Two weird people do NOT cancel each other out!
kupo wrote:It's like a double negative.

Do you actually get paid for completely ignoring my posts? Or do you just have the audacity to contradict me?

Aphra wrote:I will never understand how people can borrow socks. I mean, life or death situation, yes. That's understandable. But doing it just for fun? *shudder*

I don't really find it creepy, but I assure you that that sort of activity is confined exlusively to my dreams.
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby kupo » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:52 pm

James wrote:
James wrote:Do you actually get paid for completely ignoring my posts? Or do you just have the audacity to contradict me?

The latter, of course ^_^
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:32 pm

James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?
Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kupo » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:27 am

ROTFLMAO Lambs, that was great! asdhflj XD
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby Neil » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:18 pm

The "no elbow" only sweetens the deal...
Neil
Lost Weight Quickly and Safely

Postby James » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:38 pm

No-one seems concerned with the fact that Mr. Elbowless appears to be lifting that girl's (Kupo's?) head off.
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Geebs » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:53 pm

I'm more concerned about the demonic animals (Yoshi and the pig). And I love the expression on the guy just above Yoshi.
Geebs
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA

Postby Kella » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:23 am

^bump.

Plus... that comic is absolutely hilarious... :lol: Of course, having diet coke come out of your nose while laughing really hard is rather painful... :?
Kella
Offers Discount Pharmaceuticals

Postby Matthew » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:08 am

That's creepy. From now on I sleep with the lights on. o_e
quite
Matthew
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:25 am

asdhflj XD to you too Kupo... asdhflj XD to you.. too.

I'm glad you could tell it was Yoshi. I guess the colours gave it away, but I was clearly having some problems.
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?
Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby pyr0ninja » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:05 am

ahhhh! last night, i dreamt dween wrote something! OMG :shock:

and then shortly afterwards, chris and lambs came to my house and mugged me while i was sleeping while they were lusting for emo hatred to bash.

and then chrono said my face was terribly drawn.

and then nurvingel offered me a watch.

it was all very strange, but it ended with some sort of sharp thing being jettisoned at my forehead by james while he was eating a crumpet.
Code: Select all
RAPE
  |       ( ')
   \      ( |\
     -->  /  \
pyr0ninja
Stops Your Craving For Cigarettes

Next

Return to Spamusers!