Spamusement was in my dreams!

All things Spamuser related! Talk about the forums, the wiki or your ideas for the site.

Re: Spamusement was in my dreams!

Postby Skimba » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 am

Hahahaha
Total amateur.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby ntw3001 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:22 pm

I agree with Dusk.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby Skimba » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 am

OK, I just remembered (sitting here at work) part of a dream I had last night/this morning.
It involved meeting up with Dusk Bringer in Australia while my boyfriend and I were on vacation.
He took us to these caves where people go exploring and some don't come out.
We ran around for a while.
I don't remember anymore other than that Dusky kept getting really close to my face every time he wanted to say something to me.
Really close, and he'd cock his head to one side, be all wide/wild eyes, and say something fairly normal.
If I remember more, I'll let y'all know.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby loofah » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Skimba wrote:I don't remember anymore other than that Dusky kept getting really close to my face every time he wanted to say something to me.
Really close, and he'd cock his head to one side, be all wide/wild eyes, and say something fairly normal.

Ha ha. "I'm a big fan of pizza. Do you like pizza?"
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Dusk » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:29 am

ntw3001 wrote:I agree with Dusk.

Wait, what?

skimba wrote:It involved meeting up with Dusk Bringer in Australia while my boyfriend and I were on vacation.
He took us to these caves where people go exploring and some don't come out.
We ran around for a while.
I don't remember anymore other than that Dusky kept getting really close to my face every time he wanted to say something to me.

ahhahaha awesome.
I can't confirm or deny that I do this.

loofa wrote:Ha ha. "I'm a big fan of pizza. Do you like pizza?"

... Oh that's from a movie, right? ..it's driving me crazy.
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby ntw3001 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Dusk Bringer wrote:
ntw3001 wrote:I agree with Dusk.

Wait, what?

I looked at the thread and I have no idea.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby loofah » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:01 am

Dusk Bringer wrote:

Not that I know of. Although, now that I think about it, it's remniscent of the copy-of-a-copy in "Multiplicity".
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Dusk » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:02 pm

loofah wrote:
Dusk Bringer wrote:

Not that I know of. Although, now that I think about it, it's remniscent of the copy-of-a-copy in "Multiplicity".

Oh jeez Michal Keaton.
...what's he doing these days..?
Voicing cartoons and directing apparently.
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Binkatron5000 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Ok this was another adventure dream. I drew out the simple map of my journey so you can follow :)
I started out in the brick building on the left. Ian was in there and he wanted to have a spamusement party, so I said "HAY I AM FROM THERE! I AM BINKATRON!" and he had no clue what the frack I was talking about. So I left, knowing I had 24 hours to prove who I was. I had to cross into a different land to begin my trek (below the black line) which was scary and full of evil, and I began to follow the river. Trees grew more dense as I progressed, and a sense of danger kept increasing. I walked for hours and hours, and nothing happened, so I knew I was ahead of schedule.

At last, a turn in the river! I felt back at home, and realized I must have come back to my safe land. The sense of danger left me... and just as it did, I saw some weird creature by the river. It was like a super-hairy Alfcrossed with an armadillo, and he ate almonds really really quickly. Before he saw me, I rolled around in the dirt in order to disguise my human smell, and i crawled on all fours towards him. He was a bit suspicious, so I grabbed some of his almonds and ate them super-fast. That convinced him I was his friend, and I was allowed to cross the river.

Once I arrived on the other side of the river, I realised there were four kittens in the water! Oh noes! So I reached in and pulled them out; they were sopping wet, shivering, and mewing loudly. One of them wasn't breathing. I pumped its little kitten chest and it spat out water and began to cry (now they were all babies all of a sudden). I handed the babies to some random person who was suddenly beside me, and continued on my way.

I passed some stinky hay bales, and finally reached the brick building. Alright, now everyone will know who I am! I enter the building, crawl up a tiny stair case, and clamber out of a tiny grate in the side of a wall on the 8th floor. It was full of spammy people and I think we were about to start partying when I woke up.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Dusk » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 am

lol I think I can pinpoint where the kitten incident occurred.
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Null » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 pm

I dreamed that KatyM was going on a trip to Europe, but she wanted me to buy her a big HD TV while she was away. So she mailed me three of her credit cards, along with tax information and W-2 forms and such, so that when I bought it for her, I could prove that I had the right to do so. I went to the shopping mall to pick out a model, but I decided to stop at Burger King first. The menu consisted of nothing but slogans and buzzwords, and I couldn't remember what food they had, so I had to keep asking the counter guy.

I think I woke up before I bought KatyM's TV.
Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby MysticalDescent » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 pm

The Burger King Sign Means Happy Motoring.

And All Because The Lady Loves Burger King.

Feel the Burger King.

Refreshes the Whopper Other Beers Cannot Reach.

It's How Chicken Royale Is Done.

Good Honest Have It Your Way Since 1896.

Australians Wouldn't Give A Disappointingly Small Bacon And Cheese Burger For Anything Else.

Kids Will Do Anything For The King.

Come See the Softer Side of Angus.

This Is The Age Of The Why Don't You Build A Fecking Burger King In Stoke-On-Trent After They All Closed Down A Few Years Back To Go Along With Your Advert Bombardment Of Local Bus-Stops?.
MysticalDescent

Postby Null » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:33 am

I had another dream. I was in a big house where all the furniture was covered in white drop-cloths, as there might be if the walls were to be painted. The inside walls looked fine to me, though, so I wandered through the rooms.

I came across a high school yearbook that DuskBringer had left on a table. He had told us there was a contest--if we could pick out his picture in the yearbook, we could win the yearbook. The only rule was that we had to indicate our guesses as a paragraph in an ongoing story. We couldn't just say, "DuskBringer is the guy picking his nose on page 23!," we had to write it up in this Dickensian format, and it had to fit with the previous paragraphs. The contest seemed kind of stupid to me, and I wasn't all that interested.

When I first saw the yearbook, it was oriented upside down when I entered the room. I looked at the cover and it seemed to depict a bunch of flesh-eating, moaning zombies! I thought that was really cool, especially for a high school yearbook. I was really excited about entering the contest then, because I wanted that yearbook. Then I turned the book around right-side and saw that the cover didn't show zombies, they were just surly high-school students. My enthusiasm withered instantly.

Just then, other Spamusers came into the house. They seemed pretty keen on the contest, and I didn't want to spoil anything for them with my own relentless cynicism, so I said nothing. Kupo said, "We should built a computer table!" and a lot of folks seemed to think that was a good plan. I smiled, though I really hate computer tables (they are never designed correctly). While the others rallied around Kupo's plan, I lifted the sheet that was covering one of the beds, and underneath was nwt3001. He was a kind of big happy dog, a labrador retriever kind. He had that happy look that most dogs of that type have. I told him he was a good dog. He wagged his tail and seemed really pleased. I let the sheet drop, then I worried about what kind of table we should build...

Apparently, in the past, DuskBringer and I had built a table together. It was a good, solid table, but the experience seemed to drive us apart. I don't think we were anime-type enemies or anything, but there was definitely a distance there, with anime-styled scowling (and hair) and stuff.

What will this table bring? I thought. Oh, and by the way, DuskBringer turned out to look exactly like Michael Chiklis, only he had really horrible teeth. They were all crooked and distorted and stuff. If you were curious, I mean.
Null

Postby Skimba » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 am

That's fantastic!

I haven't been remembering my dreams recently. :(
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby EvilJekyll » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:42 am

So for some reason my group had to do some sort of activity project in school (high school or middle school, not sure which.) I'm not sure what happened, but Binkatron had screwed something up with the map and had to go back to the computer lab, while me, jvcc, and some other person whom I don't remember even seeing had to go back to the auditorium to look at the example of the map on the corkboard. We were trying to figure out how long to bake the map in the oven to get the same results as the example, and somehow came up with 2.5 minutes, since 3 minutes wouldn't produce the same browning. jvcc then met a person she knew who convinced her to take computer lab homeroom instead of having off, so she could get more work done.

I'm not sure if we finished the project or not, I just felt bad because we talked badly about bink screwing up.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Hahaha how did you know I'm a failure? Oh, woe ;)

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Null » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 am

I had another dream about KatyM. She had these three teams of hamsters which she liked to race along a large plexiglas track shaped like a big letter "L." The teams were based on fur color--white was all white hamsters, black was all black, and brown was all the tabby-colored ones.

Somehow the brown team managed to escape their cages, and we all had to go outside to find them and return them. They were pretty easy to spot--they made no attempts to hide--so we were able to scoop them up pretty quickly. However, once we got them back into their cages and looked outside, we saw that there were even more of them still to be caught. So we had to go back outside many times to scoop up all the hamsters. I am uncertain whether we got them all, but in the end we were pretty tired out, and (I speak for myself only) I was so tired I didn't really care if there were more to be captured. I just wanted to be done with hunting them down.

None of the black or white ones made any attempt to escape. They seemed to regard the whole escapade with amusement.
Null

Postby Saltine » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 am

Hey, nice use of the word "escapade".
--Saltine
Saltine

Postby Null » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

I was staying in a seaside resort town, and Kupo came down to stay with me for a couple of weeks. We went around seeing all the tourist-y things, meeting people, watching TV and playing with cats. (I'd brought down my cats, she'd brought down hers, and the house itself had a whole bunch of resident cats. One of the kittens looked like the feline equivalent of a wobbegong.) It was all a lot of fun.

On the last day, she said "And now it's time for the goodbye kiss." I was a bit taken aback, as we hadn't done anything romantic but thought a kiss sounded nice.

She then went up and kissed Chrono Crow.

Taken a bit more aback, and somewhat disappointed, I asked, "Well, is there another person who might get a second goodbye kiss?"

She said "Yes," and kissed Chrono again.
Null

Postby chrismachine » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:48 pm

I'll stand up for Kupo here...

Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.
chrismachine

Postby loofah » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Awesome hair!
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:09 am

Hahaha aww

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Null » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:31 am

I hope that's her expression from kissing Chrono, because her expression from kissing me was pretty blissful. You might say she kind of enjoyed it, that is, if you were the type to kiss and tell. Which I'm not.
Null

Postby chrismachine » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 am

well you never said she kissed you, so I think you're safe.
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.
chrismachine

Postby Skimba » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

Great dream...and excellent follow-up for kupo there chrism.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

PreviousNext

Return to Spamusers!