Spamusement was in my dreams!

All things Spamuser related! Talk about the forums, the wiki or your ideas for the site.

Re: Spamusement was in my dreams!

Postby giantsfan97 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 pm

LOL

<3 kupo
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Null » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby giantsfan97 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm

LOL please keep doing this
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Skimba » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

giantsfan97 wrote:LOL please keep doing this
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:23 pm

I dreamed that I was on the forums and everyone was bitching at Chrow for not playing with The Spams anymore. I decided to install the Sims and start my own campaign. The installer involved solving puzzles (putting noses on the proper faces, etc) instead of pressing the "next" button. Chrow wanted to join the game but nobody else wanted him to out of spite. I let him join anyways, in secret. That's about all I remember.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby giantsfan97 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:24 pm

kupo needs to see this thread too
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Skimba » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:46 pm

I'll see what I can do, sir!
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby loofah » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:41 am

We were all on a train going somewhere, and a movie was about to start. They advised us to use the bathroom before the movie started, because we wouldn't be allowed to during the movie. Well, the bathrooms were located 6 cars down, but I thought there was one closer by.

I asked some lady in a cashier booth where the nearest bathroom was. She took me to the next car - up a flight of stairs, down a flight of stairs, past a theater backstage area, and then moved some furniture out of the way. Behind the furniture were a set of french doors, each with an 8.5x11" (standard paper size, for you non-Americans) sheet taped to them that said "Spamusers" in red ink, which had started running a bit. There were some Stevenf-style drawings on the sign.

Someone said "Oh, I remember this from last year." We opened the doors, and it turned out to be some crazy china cabinet with multiple levels of doors hinged on the same side. After all the doors were pulled out, there was a huge bathtub-like sink in which you could wash your dishes, which had soap suds in it. But no toilet. There was a closet-like area which had a bowl in it, and several drains in the room itself, so we debated about which would be the best to use as a toilet.

In retrospect, the lady wasn't that helpful, and we'd probably missed 1/4 of the movie by this time. Where did the soap suds come from, if the furniture was blocking the entrance? Where did we go to the bathroom last year? Also, I had to go to the bathroom when I woke up. Big surprise.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Skimba » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Ponder was at the bar I usually go to, sitting next to me, but we weren't talking.
All the sudden he got really excited about something on one of the TVs.
I looked up and it was a parade for football (egghand) and I thought to myself "Big whoop, football crap."
Then I saw that people were dressed up in costumes and some were dressed as horses and realized it was for the Cowboys.
I then thought "OH, yea, I guess he'd be excited by that, being the Dallas Cowboys and all."
And that's all I remember.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby PonderThis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 pm

That was no dream! :shock:

;)
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 pm

PonderThis wrote:That's no dream! That's a space station! :shock:
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 am

I dreamed that Quetz was living in a house that had a waterfall that flowed all over the place (i.e., his floor was very rocky, uneven, slippery, and had a crevasse that led down into the basement). He was always slipping and falling and wrote a post saying something like "It is highly unusual for me to be falling 55 times within a day!" with an attached .gif of him sitting on a computer chair and being swept down the crevasse. Chrow told him that it was indeed unusual, and that he should aim for falling only 3 times a day at most.

Then the location switched, I was on stage with a microphone, told that I was about the perform a tap dance. The audience had spamusers and some school people in it. I realised that I do not know how to tap dance so I babbled something about my thesis instead, then was boo'd offstage.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Skimba » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:52 pm

:D
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby traubster » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:32 pm

I dreamt that I killed the Guest Strip section with a contribution of bad puns.

Oh, wait... that really happened.

P.S. I know "dreamt" is not a word. Spell-check filled me in.
"Not every moment can be awesome."
traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby PonderThis » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 pm

OK, I had a weird dream the other night. There was this girl who was raised by spiders. Sort of a "Tarzan" type of thing except with spiders. What was weird is these weren't giant spiders or anything, but were fairly small sized spiders, only there were a lot of them working together in order to raise this human child. The idea being that this human would end up being their ambassador and represented their hope for a better world.

That child grew up to be Skimba.

Now just how and why my subconscious put all that together I don't know but I hope Skimba can bring peace between spiderkind and humankind. ;)
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Skimba » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:34 pm

That's awesome.
I DO commune with spiders.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:09 pm

More importantly, though, do you commune with bee-spiders?
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.
Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Hahaha if that were a movie I would so watch it, repeatedly. Forever. Through time.

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu May 27, 2010 9:07 am

Is this thread still acceptable in here? I say yes. Anyhoo, last night I dreamed we were all in a spamuser house, it was storming outside, and the power went out. Strange skittling and scratching noises started happening alongside the sounds of a van door slamming repeatedly. Every one of you became cowards and quickly hid behind any possible thing, skimba went in a closet with catass and syg and a vaccuum, insisting the vaccuum would be a good weapon if it came down to a battle. The rest of you were behind the couch/behind the curtains/behind a statue/behind a cat house. I decided to look outside and see what the heck was making these noises, and everything went quiet... I saw a shadow, and with my eyes still straining to make out who or what was the owner of that shadow, KABLAM! NINJATRON'S FACE PRESSED UP AGAINST THE WINDOW! He kept making weird faces, and we all realised it was him just being a weirdo so we let him in and everyone was happy that it wasn't a monster out there. The only other thing I remember is walking throughout the house and kicking some empty cases of beer out of the way and wiping spaghetti sauce off the floor. You guys are slobs, geez ;)

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby PonderThis » Thu May 27, 2010 9:29 am

Binkatron5000 wrote:Is this thread still acceptable in here? I say yes.

Sure! I suppose I'd move it if the OP asked. Let's see who was the OP ... Oh.

I miss kupo :cry:
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Skimba » Thu May 27, 2010 9:39 am

HAhaha...that's fantastic Bink.
However, in real life, I would not hide. If, IF by chance I did - this sounds OK to me:
Binkatron5000 wrote:skimba went in a closet with catass and syg and a vaccuum, insisting the vaccuum would be a good weapon if it came down to a battle.

I miss kupo too.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby sum yun gai » Thu May 27, 2010 10:13 pm

i'm not sure i agree with a vacuum being a good weapon though....
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai

Postby Null » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 pm

I had a dream that Slydon put out a Spamusement newsletter called "The Red and The Blue." It was mostly about him, with a few references to the rest of us thrown in now and then. I was occasionally noted as 1) having contributed drawings here and there, 2) being boring, and 3) generally seemingly short of money. There was also a great deal of mathematics, with several illustrated formulae.

There was a "Snot Contest" noted, in which several Spamusers showed interest. The idea was to force as much, um, nasal material as possible through a single nostril. Many tried it; I ended up with just a sore nose. The winner was fanelian, with Skimba coming in second.

There were a number of articles on the "Unintentionally Pretentious" webcomic, pointing out various deeper themes and motifs and such. Whenever there was white space in the newsletter, Slydon would fill it with drawings of a little fellow he called "Sir Loin" who was akin to a sort of crumpled, disheveled Cap'n Cruch. His main claim of interest was that he loved to stomp on giant mushrooms. He looked sort of like this:

The reason he was drawn in red and blue had nothing to do with the newsletter title, it was an attempt to make him appear 3-D.

The issue contained an interview with Saltine, which started with Saltine noting rather sourly that Slydon owed him money. Slydon was able to steer the interview toward music, however, and Saltine revealed that the very first band he formed (a trio, in junior high) was called: Say "Tit" To Your Mom.

Oh, also I was subscribed to the newsletter not under my forum name, but under one called "JetSki." If there ever was such a forum member, I'm sorry I got all your newsletters, but on the other hand, you probably got mine, so we're even.

I think the dream was probably the result of receiving an actual Spamusement newsletter (from wetpaint).
Null

Postby Skimba » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 pm

haha's all around
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby giantsfan97 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 pm

That's awesome. How did you know that Fan is so good at blowing snot out of her nose?
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

PreviousNext

Return to Spamusers!