Not a subject line, but epic spam comment?

Did you get a doozy of a spam subject line? Please share!

Not a subject line, but epic spam comment?

Postby NintendoLegend » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 pm

I was told that you people were into this sort of stuff. Enjoy.
NintendoLegend
FIRST POST LOL OMG N00B

Re: Not a subject line, but epic spam comment?

Postby Nyperold » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Textified for posterity:

My partner and i can't say for sure if i needs to be disclosing this specific in public areas... yesterday when i has been sleeping, I got woken upwards through some sounds. I quickly found a lady stepped move inside a gradual action... We sensed a eerie experiencing... We little by little climbed outside of my personal bed as well as took my own plaything in order to strike the particular ghosting... yet while I stepped from the place, your ghosting suddenly ambushed myself.. this happens to be an attractive woman cat. This lady hold my own hand along with got myself to another one dimension.. an Etopia.. a spot associated with peacefulness as well as prosperity. Some sort of with out fret, sadness, rage, nor any adverse emotional baggage. I got and so joyful about this i get rid of any rip.. I actually sealed my sight to very clear the holes off of. But the instant I actually started out my personal eyes, HEY ,! Hovering dragons all over the place and also hovering guys using hooters. Yep, AMAZING STORY BROTHER!

Wow. It's like it was run through a web translator. The spelling of words is spot on, but the usage and grammar are awful. However, a little thought makes it vaguely comprehensible.

If someone can make a good strip out of that...
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Return to Subject Line Submissions