The person wants to achieve his in life which he did not have and most of the things can be purchased by money thats why

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

The person wants to achieve his in life which he did not have and most of the things can be purchased by money thats why

Postby Skimba » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:13 pm

The person wants to achieve his in life which he did not have and most of the things can be purchased by money thats why …
Line from a spammer. Not drawn, but the sentiment is there.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

PonderThis
Site Admin

Re: The person wants to achieve his in life which he did not have and most of the things can be purchased by money thats

Postby PonderThis » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:46 am

Hooray?

sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Re: The person wants to achieve his in life which he did not have and most of the things can be purchased by money thats

Postby sum yun gai » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:20 am

This comic is worth 5% of points towards my next purchase if I use my branded credit card!
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

Return to “Spamuser Comics”