A key from her bedroom is in your pants

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

A key from her bedroom is in your pants

Postby Portals » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Line from Skimba.

Also, because this took two seconds, here's a bonus spam from my inbox:
All men need these

Ravenxeo
WON THE LOTTERY

Postby Ravenxeo » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:14 am

Obvious...but cute.
I like it lots :)

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:33 am

Ravenxeo wrote:Obvious...but cute.
I like it lots :)

DON'T YOU DISLIKE ANYTHING?

Though in this case, I thought the same thing. -.-
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"

PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:18 am

kvn8907 wrote:DON'T YOU DISLIKE ANYTHING?

Its better than hating nearly everything like you.
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Please don't start this in, yet, another thread.

Well drawn comic, but literal interpretation.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby MysticalDescent » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:53 pm

The solution is to bring them both together. Not to reconcile, but because they are opposites. For each particle Ravenxeo has, KVN is constructed of the anti particle. I don't know if they personally spin in opposite directions. Much annihilation happens.

Fun fact: The best answer I ever wrote in a physics exam was on a three mark question about particles and their anti-particles. The answer I wrote was:

ANNIHILATION

I got full marks on the paper.

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:57 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:The solution is to bring them both together. Not to reconcile, but because they are opposites. For each particle Ravenxeo has, KVN is constructed of the anti particle. I don't know if they personally spin in opposite directions. Much annihilation happens.

Possibly.

But is Ravenxeo a girl? (I don't know, the icon isn't very clear, and the Signature picture even less so [almost everyone in Anime looks like girls]). If she is, then we could argue more and more until a Slap Slap Kiss moment comes along. :-3 <3 *-:

Otherwise, yeah. Annihilation, MysticalDescent. Total, complete, absolute annihilation.
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"

Ravenxeo
WON THE LOTTERY

Postby Ravenxeo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:02 am

kvn8907 wrote:
MysticalDescent wrote:The solution is to bring them both together. Not to reconcile, but because they are opposites. For each particle Ravenxeo has, KVN is constructed of the anti particle. I don't know if they personally spin in opposite directions. Much annihilation happens.

Possibly.

But is Ravenxeo a girl? (I don't know, the icon isn't very clear, and the Signature picture even less so [almost everyone in Anime looks like girls]). If she is, then we could argue more and more until a Slap Slap Kiss moment comes along. :-3 <3 *-:

Otherwise, yeah. Annihilation, MysticalDescent. Total, complete, absolute annihilation.

Even if i was a girl the thought of being close enough to slap you would make me throw up.

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Ravenxeo wrote:
kvn8907 wrote:

Possibly.

Even if i was a girl the thought of being close enough to slap you would make me throw up.

I'll make sure to keep a minimum safe distance from you, which in that case would be as far as you can vomit. :mrgreen: (Yay! A chance to use Mr. Green. I'm probably doing it wrong, though.)

(Hehe. Funny how in this thread people think my criticism of you is serious, when there're plenty of others where it was. I actually DID find this comic cute. If you start giving lines like "Feel the power in your pants!" a 5/5, then it's probably time I go charge my L.A.S.E.R.)

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:52 pm

NO ONE IS READING EITHER OF YOUR GODDAMN POSTS SO UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING NOT EXHIBITING IMMENSE STUPIDITY, DON'T POST AT ALL, CAPICE?
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:02 pm

I'm about ready to throttle you children.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.

apronymaniac
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby apronymaniac » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Chrono Crow wrote:NO ONE IS READING EITHER OF YOUR GODDAMN POSTS SO UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING NOT EXHIBITING IMMENSE STUPIDITY, DON'T POST AT ALL, CAPICE?
Um... good thing you kept correct spelling, or you'd look like the kind of internet persona that nobody wants to read the posts of.
James wrote:apronymaniac's relentless correctness completely stifles my delusions of superiority.
apronymaniac's spamusements, and more

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:14 pm

Chrono Crow wrote:NO ONE IS READING EITHER OF YOUR GODDAMN POSTS SO UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING NOT EXHIBITING IMMENSE STUPIDITY, DON'T POST AT ALL, CAPICE?

loofah wrote:I'm about ready to throttle you children.

DMY, both of you.

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:09 am

kvn8907 wrote:DMY, both of you.
Do My laundrY? :?

Robwood
Regrows Lost Hair

Postby Robwood » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:46 pm

PonderThis wrote:

Don't Mess Yourself. It was a faux popular catchphrase used on an episode of The Simpsons.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:06 am

Robwood wrote:
PonderThis wrote:

Don't Mess Yourself. It was a faux popular catchphrase used on an episode of The Simpsons.

New Simpsons or old Simpsons?
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

Gelatine Cow
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Gelatine Cow » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:33 am

Chrono Crow wrote:
Robwood wrote:
PonderThis wrote:

New Simpsons or old Simpsons?

You don't remember the exact episode? For shame.

It's the one where Lisa Kudrow stars as the new girl who is more popular than Lisa Simpson. And Bart and Homer go into the grease business.

I got it as soon as kvn said it.
And that's terrible.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:57 am

I actually never cared for the Simpsons. I love the movie, though.

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:53 am

Chrono Crow wrote:New Simpsons or old Simpsons?

Old. After the 12th or 13th season (13 straddles between good old Simpsons and new crap) of The Simpsons, it's practically a different show (one that I don't care for).

Gelatine Cow wrote:You don't remember the exact episode? For shame.

It's the one where Lisa Kudrow stars as the new girl who is more popular than Lisa Simpson. And Bart and Homer go into the grease business.

Ach! My retir'ment grease!

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Its the same rickin'-frackin' show.

Fuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkk.

Personally i find some episodes of the simpsons good, some crap, most in the middle - and that applies to EVERY SEASON, right back to the first.
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

MysticalDescent

Postby MysticalDescent » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm

kvn8907 wrote:
Chrono Crow wrote:New Simpsons or old Simpsons?

Old. After the 12th or 13th season (13 straddles between good old Simpsons and new crap) of The Simpsons, it's practically a different show (one that I don't care for).

They peak at season 9. It's all downhill from there.

SCORPIO

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:54 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:They peak at season 9. It's all downhill from there.

SCORPIO

Season 9? Cutting off a little short, aren't you?

You mean you didn't like...um...that episode...that's witty...*searches*

Hmm. Well, they did change around season 9 or 10, focusing a bit more on gimmick and shenanigans rather than wit. But I still thought seasons 10 through 13 were entertaining (looking through them now, there are some episodes I thought were earlier or later than they really were), and it wasn't until around episodes like "How I Spent My Strummer Vacation" and "Large Marge" that for me it not only wasn't very funny (there were a few "meh" episodes in Season 13) but unbearable to watch.

I've tuned in a few times since then, but each time I do I'm reminded of why I stopped watching.

MysticalDescent

Postby MysticalDescent » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Of late they are truly awful. They just seem to ram them full with as many guest stars as possible.

I only said they declined post series 9, they were watchable for a while after that with some good ones. The Computer Wore Menace Shoes, for example.

Mr X's homepage. They made it real. Wow.

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:48 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:Of late they are truly awful. They just seem to ram them full with as many guest stars as possible.

Don't forget that every episode has gay jokes, almost every episode has Homer and Marge's marriage in jeopardy, and Lisa just won't shut her trap.

Also, wasn't there a sticky thread here? I don't remember what it was, and it was here just an hour or two ago, but now the most recent Spamusement comment is on top.

MysticalDescent

Postby MysticalDescent » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:53 pm

Don't forget how awful that Ricky Gervais episode was.

And yes, there's a thread about it on this board somewhere.

Return to “Spamuser Comics”