girl and goat [2]

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
GregorR
Makes LOLCATS

girl and goat [2]

Postby GregorR » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:44 pm

(Line here, original comic here)

Apparently whenever Clueless makes a comic of one of my vaguely bestiality-related line suggestions I have to go redo it all literallike. Not sure why.

OK, admittedly the original line was "Girl with goat", but since Clueless posted it as "girl and goat", I remembered it as that, and this is only funny with that line. Pfff :)

EDIT: As if it's not obvious, all art blatantly ripped off from Clueless. Thankee! :P

reo01
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby reo01 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:57 pm

I am trying not to laugh hysterically, so the blokes putting in our new shower don't think/find out I'm mad.
But this is just toooo funny. :D
jvcc wrote:A giraffe stole my balloon when I was little.

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:14 am

reo01 wrote:But this is just toooo funny. :D

Nah. Same problem with the last one. Well drawn, but not that funny. It's kind of similar to YouTUBE videos where it's a still picture and just audio (I often comment on those that it's youTUBE not youRADIO), but this is a WHOLE LOT less annoying.

It may be called Spamusement, but I'm not completely averse to some purely cute picture now and then, as long as it's in moderation.
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"

PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.

Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Clueless » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:36 am

reo01 wrote:I am trying not to laugh hysterically, [...]
But this is just toooo funny. :D

Quoted for truth!
quetzalcoatlus wrote:I love how pleased the star is with it's copious armpit hair. That is a sentence I never thought I would find myself typing.

:D :wink:

Return to “Spamuser Comics”