Your purchase required

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
User avatar
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2137
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Your purchase required

Postby Portals » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 am

Image

Line from my inbox. I may or may not keep using this style of freehand people because they're very easy to draw (read: no goddamned fingers).

User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Clueless » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:01 am

Excellence!
quetzalcoatlus wrote:I love how pleased the star is with it's copious armpit hair. That is a sentence I never thought I would find myself typing.



:D :wink:

User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
Posts: 7546
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein
Contact:

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Skimba » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 am

I like the "What are you talking about, douchebag" look on the "thief's" face.
Image
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

User avatar
GregorR
Makes LOLCATS
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Your purchase required

Postby GregorR » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Conversely, I love the look of concern on the cashier's face :P
Image

User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Clueless » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 pm

GregorR wrote:Conversely, I love the look of concern on the cashier's face :P

The cashier wrote:Wait! Come back! I- I got cookies! Please come back and pay for it!
I'm lonely...
quetzalcoatlus wrote:I love how pleased the star is with it's copious armpit hair. That is a sentence I never thought I would find myself typing.



:D :wink:

User avatar
Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
Location: Pennsyltucky
Contact:

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Low-Tech » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:14 am

Reminds me of the old Far Side cartoon about "Stupid Clerks" where a guy is walking out of a piano store with a poorly-concealed piano under his coat
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts

User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Clueless » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 am

Low-Tech wrote:Reminds me of the old Far Side cartoon about "Stupid Clerks" where a guy is walking out of a piano store with a poorly-concealed piano under his coat

...and the clerk is running after him with a pianists... whatever it is they sit on while playing, going "Hey mister, you dropped this", right? That one's a classic.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:I love how pleased the star is with it's copious armpit hair. That is a sentence I never thought I would find myself typing.



:D :wink:

User avatar
reo01
Apparently Still Unemployed
Posts: 783
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: Your purchase required

Postby reo01 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:44 am

Stool.
jvcc wrote:A giraffe stole my balloon when I was little.

User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Clueless » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 am

reo01 wrote:Stool.

Yeah, that's the one. Pianists stool. Thanks.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:I love how pleased the star is with it's copious armpit hair. That is a sentence I never thought I would find myself typing.



:D :wink:

User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
Posts: 7546
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein
Contact:

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Skimba » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:52 am

Poop.
Stool.
Stool.
Poop.
I had to remember what the going conversation was about to stop thinking the above.
Image
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Skimba wrote:Poop.
Stool.
Stool.
Poop.
I had to remember what the going conversation was about to stop thinking the above.

Lol yes. I was going to draw a pianist sitting on a giant turd but then I didn't.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

User avatar
kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The 92% of New York that's considered "Upstate"

Re: Your purchase required

Postby kvn8907 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:Lol yes. I was going to draw a pianist sitting on a giant turd but then I didn't.


Image
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"


PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.

User avatar
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2137
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Your purchase required

Postby Portals » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 pm

kvn8907 wrote:
Binkatron5000 wrote:Lol yes. I was going to draw a pianist sitting on a giant turd but then I didn't.


[img]howcome[/img]

Have you ever tried looking for a picture of a pianist sitting on a giant turd? I can only imagine it would lead to very, very strange results on Google Images.

User avatar
kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The 92% of New York that's considered "Upstate"

Re: Your purchase required

Postby kvn8907 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:22 am

Portals wrote:
kvn8907 wrote:
Binkatron5000 wrote:Lol yes. I was going to draw a pianist sitting on a giant turd but then I didn't.


[img]howcome[/img]

Have you ever tried looking for a picture of a pianist sitting on a giant turd? I can only imagine it would lead to very, very strange results on Google Images.

Rule 36.
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"


PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.


Return to “Spamuser Comics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests