special appears right

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

special appears right

Postby Null » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:16 am

slydon
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Re: special appears right

Postby slydon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:03 am

Ahhh noooo!!!!!!! :D

quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 pm

More like "special appears wrong"!

No, really, I liked this one.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 am

YAY! Episode 6 as it SHOULD have been!

Or am I completely misreading this one?

Also, YAY! New comic! We haven't had one in at least a week, I think.
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"

PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.

quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 am

kvn8907 wrote:YAY! Episode 6 as it SHOULD have been!

You are probably misreading it, because believe it or not, this is a reference to an actual thing that happened.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:50 am

It's better than episode 1.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Nyperold » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Taking place, of course, on KA$H¥¥¥K.

Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Clueless » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:16 am

quetzalcoatlus wrote:

You are probably misreading it, because believe it or not, this is a reference to an actual thing that happened.

Holy crap, that thing is real?! I've only heard about it in a comic, and even then I thought it was a joke.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:I love how pleased the star is with it's copious armpit hair. That is a sentence I never thought I would find myself typing.

:D :wink:

kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kvn8907 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:24 pm

quetzalcoatlus wrote:

Aw. :-(

I thought you were saying George Lucas re-writes Episode 6 for his latest Special Edition, where Episode 6 takes place on Kashyyyk, where Leia and Hans free hoards of oppressed Wookiees working on the Second Death Star, who then storm the shield-generator, losing thousands of nearly unarmed Wookiees in the process to a regiment of the Empire's best stormtroopers, allowing for the Death Star's core to be assulted, killing the Emperor but still allowing the Imperial Fleet to fight on against the New Republic Fleet, until both fleets are completely devistated and and almost completely destroyed. Luke, Leia, Hans, Wedge, Lando, R2, and Mon Mothma survive, Vader and Palapatine die, and C3PO's head explodes in the firefight between the Wookiees and the Elite Stormtroopers, killing him forever. And Ewoks never existed.

But no, just the Holiday Special. *sigh* A guy can dream, can't he?
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"

PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.

OP Tipping
Makes LOLCATS

Postby OP Tipping » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:38 am

Great stuff.

For what it's worth, Lucas was trying to distance himself from it before it was even aired.

vyira
Spam King

Postby vyira » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:31 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Return to “Spamuser Comics”