I a disability

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
User avatar
ian1
Wishes to Transfer $50 Million to You
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:26 pm

I a disability

Postby ian1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 am

Image

I'm not 100% certain who I got this subject line from but I'm pretty sure it's skimba.
Last edited by ian1 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
Posts: 6274
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Re: I a disability

Postby jvcc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:13 am

I adore this.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes

User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
Posts: 7547
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby Skimba » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:30 am

hahahahahahahahahaha...ahh
Image
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

User avatar
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 3434
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby Nyperold » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 am

Fuh-knee! :lol:

(I know, I know, that was a lame pun. And so was that.)

User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
Posts: 6274
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Re: I a disability

Postby jvcc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Nyperold wrote:Fuh-knee! :lol:

(I know, I know, that was a lame pun. And so was that.)

You're patellin' me.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes

User avatar
Peckles
WON THE LOTTERY
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:17 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby Peckles » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:38 pm

I can't stand people in chairs.
Cheers <3,

KP

User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
Posts: 11928
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby PonderThis » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Peckles wrote:I can't stand people in chairs.
Well I can't eat standing up.


I do believe what we have here is a sit-chew-ation.

User avatar
kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The 92% of New York that's considered "Upstate"

Re: I a disability

Postby kvn8907 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm

PonderThis wrote:
Peckles wrote:I can't stand people in chairs.
Well I can't eat standing up.


I do believe what we have here is a sit-chew-ation.

While you two ruminate on your predicament, I'll stroll over to another thread.
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"


PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.

User avatar
slydon
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1984
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:16 am
Location: Dangerously close to Bachmann country
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby slydon » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:19 am

kvn8907 wrote:While you two ruminate on your predicament, I'll stroll over suck the funny out of another thread.
Last edited by slydon on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
Posts: 4506
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: I a disability

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 am

jvcc wrote:
Nyperold wrote:Fuh-knee! :lol:

(I know, I know, that was a lame pun. And so was that.)

You're patellin' me.


oh no, a joint pun!
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
Posts: 11928
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas
Contact:

The Staff Chiefs of Joint

Postby PonderThis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 am

sum yun gai wrote:
jvcc wrote:
Nyperold wrote:Fuh-knee! :lol:

(I know, I know, that was a lame pun. And so was that.)
You're patellin' me.
oh no, a joint pun!
Well, that's what you get when you visit a joint like this.

User avatar
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 3434
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby Nyperold » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 am

Yeah, we're certainly tendon toward that kind of humor, aren't we?

User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:11 am

Nyperold wrote:Yeah, we're certainly tendon toward that kind of humor, aren't we?

We sure have a leg up on pun threads.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

User avatar
ian1
Wishes to Transfer $50 Million to You
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:26 pm

Re: I a disability

Postby ian1 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh, stop it. You're all acting like my dad.

User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2696
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Re: I a disability

Postby loofah » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 pm

ian1 wrote:Oh, stop it. You're all acting like my dad.

...I don't get it. Where's the pun? ;)
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.

User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
Posts: 4506
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: I a disability

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 pm

loofah wrote:
ian1 wrote:Oh, stop it. You're all acting like my dad.

...I don't get it. Where's the pun? ;)


i guess the joke is tibia-nounced later...?
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

User avatar
slydon
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1984
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:16 am
Location: Dangerously close to Bachmann country
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby slydon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:30 am

Go to your room!

And don't give me no hip either, mister!

User avatar
kvn8907
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm
Location: The 92% of New York that's considered "Upstate"

Re: I a disability

Postby kvn8907 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:53 am

slydon wrote:
kvn8907 wrote:While you two ruminate on your predicament, I'll stroll over suck the funny out of another thread.


Why must everything I touch die?

:cry:
according to the swear filter, kvn8907 wrote:Too bad the sort of get togethers I go to are generally too polite to use the term "fork"


PonderThis wrote:Watch it, slydon, I think he's just trying to butter you up.

User avatar
slydon
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1984
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:16 am
Location: Dangerously close to Bachmann country
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby slydon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:15 am

Better that than making a comic that gets no replies. Periodically you check and see people have seen it, but...

User avatar
Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2686
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Fort Mitchell, KY, USA
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 pm

I dont' know about the rest of yall, but I'm getting a kick out of these puns.
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.

User avatar
Peckles
WON THE LOTTERY
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:17 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby Peckles » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:10 am

I am wheel-y enjoying the puns.
Cheers <3,



KP

User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: I a disability

Postby Clueless » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:45 am

Binkatron5000 wrote:
Nyperold wrote:Yeah, we're certainly tendon toward that kind of humor, aren't we?

We sure have a leg up on pun threads.

I've got a bone to pick with you. I was going to use that pun, and it took me this long to come up with a new one.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:I love how pleased the star is with it's copious armpit hair. That is a sentence I never thought I would find myself typing.



:D :wink:

User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Re: I a disability

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Clueless wrote:
Binkatron5000 wrote:
Nyperold wrote:Yeah, we're certainly tendon toward that kind of humor, aren't we?

We sure have a leg up on pun threads.

I've got a bone to pick with you. I was going to use that pun, and it took me this long to come up with a new one.

I'm truly sorry, I fibula not.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.

User avatar
apronymaniac
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2487
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:55 pm
Location: Geneva, Switzerland

Re: I a disability

Postby apronymaniac » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:44 am

Now I re-member why I like these forums.
James wrote:apronymaniac's relentless correctness completely stifles my delusions of superiority.
apronymaniac's spamusements, and more

User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
Posts: 4506
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: I a disability

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:32 pm

apronymaniac wrote:Now I re-member why I like these forums.


well, you just knee-d to come around more often then :)
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."


Return to “Spamuser Comics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests