Ronald Good for your life

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
deauthorized
Makes LOLCATS

Ronald Good for your life

Postby deauthorized » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:36 pm

Thanks, apronymaniac..

Ronald Good for your life ( ^^^ the guy is Ronald Good)
Last edited by deauthorized on Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:45 pm

Really? Because I immediatly thought of this:

James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:29 am

His eyes look psychotic and he looks like he has blood around his mouth. What a freak.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:22 am

Chrono Crow wrote:His eyes look psychotic and he looks like he has blood around his mouth. What a freak.

It's the blood of the animals they've slaughtered and the newspapers they have sold off as french/freedom fries.

Ooh that is such a scary picture.
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

chrismachine
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:30 am

don't know if I was alone, but I wasn't able to get the first one...
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:55 am

chrismachine wrote:don't know if I was alone, but I wasn't able to get the first one...

Yeah... if there was something to "get" I wasn't in on it either.

ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby ntw3001 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:04 am

I feel the same way.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:07 am

Aye. I'm witcha.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

Alph Tech / STUART

Postby Alph Tech / STUART » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:05 pm

I cut this a few days ago. Been waiting for an opportunity to use it.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:37 pm

Stuart: excellent.
deauthorized: is that a reference to harry potter?

deauthorized
Makes LOLCATS

Postby deauthorized » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:26 pm

I don't think it's good enough for me to bother to explain it. Imagine the guy saying the subject line to himself.

vyira
Master Spamuser

Re: Ronald Good for your life

Postby vyira » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:17 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Return to “Spamuser Comics”