Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Judas Maccabeus
- Needs Your Bank Info
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:57 am
- Location: Fort Mitchell, KY, USA
Ooooh, that's not going to do good things to your hair.
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.
- Impresses the Females
- Posts: 7547
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein
Wheeeee! Where am I?
- sum yun gai
- Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
- Posts: 4506
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
- Location: La-la land
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.
traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests