Take a guess: rain or sun tomorrow?

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
Tangent
Regrows Lost Hair

Take a guess: rain or sun tomorrow?

Postby Tangent » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 am

I had an idea, so I went with it. Even if it's expected and/or not funny.
This is not a signature.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Re: Take a guess: rain or sun tomorrow?

Postby Skimba » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:22 pm

It's funny because it's true.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Hehe, hardly not funny at all. And fairly accurate, or at least more accurate than the weather report is. ;)
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 am

Ha hahaha! Yeah! :D

Obvious
Wishes to Transfer $50 Million to You

Postby Obvious » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:37 pm

You all just have terrible weather predictor people.
That or ours just have it easy because we only see the sun almost 3 times a year.
It is better to be lucky than an idiot.

GregorR
Makes LOLCATS

Postby GregorR » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Y'know what would be great? Running a legit weather forecast (to whatever degree a weather forcast can be legit) and then having a rigged spinner so it looks like you're being random :P

Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Obvious wrote:You all just have terrible weather predictor people.
That or ours just have it easy because we only see the sun almost 3 times a year.

Yeah, and kind of in the same way, the weather itself around here really is random, so the weather reports might as well be. :P

(Actually, the meteorologists around here are mostly accurate, especially considering the aforementioned weather randomness, it's just part of the way of things to complain about them. ;) )
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:22 am

Sunday: "It's going to snow Monday night into Tuesday. About 2-4 inches in the Denver metro area, more to the south."

Monday: "It's going to start raining about 9pm, which will turn into snow by 11pm. The Tuesday morning commute will be slick and wet with 1-3 inches of snow. The snow should stop around 9am."

This morning (Tuesday): "Well, it's a dry morning. The area received no rain or snow. Have a good day!"

Although there is a saying here: "Don't like the weather? Just wait a day, it'll change."
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby sum yun gai » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:39 pm

hey, that's what we say in texas! you can't steal our favorite weather idioms!

also, at texas a&m meteorology school, they used to have a "top 10 reasons i went into meteorology" shirt. and the number one reason was....

{*drum roll*}

"i can be wrong 70% of the time and still get paid"
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby EsBe » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:21 am

Was number 9 "tons of relevant novelty tee shirts"? :P

DaVince
Makes LOLCATS

Postby DaVince » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 pm

They don't actually tell you this, but this is what they do right before the news starts.

Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Low-Tech » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:40 am

I just use my trusty old weather rock, it's never wrong...

When it's hot, it's sunny
When it's cool, it's cloudy
When it's wet, it's raining
When it's dry, it's not
When I can't see it, it's foggy!

So simple! Only has 1 part!
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:28 am

If it's gone = It was stolen!

Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Nyperold » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:45 pm

One thing I've heard is that it's easier to get to the moon than to correctly predict the weather.

vyira
Master Spamuser

Postby vyira » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:52 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vyira
Master Spamuser

Postby vyira » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:36 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтpagingterminalсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Return to “Spamuser Comics”