Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
Line by Taangent
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
- REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
- Location: Pennsyltucky
Did not get at first glance, but enjoyed.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
- Wikimaster Deluxe
- Posts: 5538
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
- Location: NJ
Got it right away, and enjoyed the very clever presentation. Not to mention the great art--can't tell me this was "poorly drawn"!
- WON THE LOTTERY
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:41 pm
- Location: Other brain
- Impresses the Females
- Posts: 7387
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington
Return to Spamuser Comics
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests