Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
- Apparently Still Unemployed
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
- Location: 275ft above sea level
Interesting, and...something...in such a wrong way.
- Impresses the Females
- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington
- Site Admin
- Posts: 11791
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
- Location: Dallas
Look at her peeling out.
* chirp * chirp *
- Wears a Rolex Replica
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:05 pm
- Location: North Carolina, USA
It's another senseless run-by fruiting!
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
- REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
- Location: Pennsyltucky
Guess it's time for her... to split.
- Needs Your Bank Info
- Posts: 3336
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
- Location: Florida
ok but what if someone attacks with a bunch of grapes?
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.
traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai
- Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
- Posts: 4283
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
- Location: La-la land
Nyperold should have wrote:
Guess it's time for her...
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
- Wikimaster Deluxe
- Posts: 5446
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
- Location: NJ
Return to Spamuser Comics
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest