250+1+1=0

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.

250+1+1=0

Postby Clueless » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 am

Image
Line from my own in-box.
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."


:D :wink:
User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby PonderThis » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 pm

(1) Comic is FANTSTITABULOUSMOUS!!! :D
(2) Where'd you get off to? I was super sad when you weren't around. :cry:
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11808
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby Low-Tech » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:10 pm

And once you embezzle enough, you can all afford a great looking hairdo like mine
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
User avatar
Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby Clueless » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 pm

PonderThis wrote:(1) Comic is FANTSTITABULOUSMOUS!!! :D
(2) Where'd you get off to? I was super sad when you weren't around. :cry:


(1) Now that's an adjective and a half. Glad you liked it!
(2) I sort of fell into a slump for a while. Didn't really feel like socialising. Feeling better now, though.

Low-Tech wrote:And once you embezzle enough, you can all afford a great looking hairdo like mine


Well, he'd be a rather lousy embezzler if he couldn't afford to buy a toupee.
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."


:D :wink:
User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:50 pm

CLUELESS! :D And just as great a comic as ever.


Also: That one with the red hair? That's the face of trustworthiness.

(Also also: Is that the boss from Dilbert in the front row? ;) )
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.
User avatar
Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Fort Mitchell, KY, USA

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby Nyperold » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:27 pm

I believe this class has juggling as a prerequisite.
User avatar
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3356
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Florida

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby Clueless » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:56 am

Judas Maccabeus wrote:That one with the red hair? That's the face of trustworthiness.

Hey, You're right! I was wondering where he'd stolen it from.
...Wait, how does one steal a face? Sounds like something you'd notice getting stolen.

Judas Maccabeus wrote:(Also also: Is that the boss from Dilbert in the front row? ;) )

It might. Just like the guy sitting next to him might be the guy from Monopoly.
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."


:D :wink:
User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby GregorR » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Clueless is back! Let the Clueless Clueless Fan Club rejoice!
Image
User avatar
GregorR
Makes LOLCATS
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby Low-Tech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 am

Clueless wrote:Hey, You're right! I was wondering where he'd stolen it from.
...Wait, how does one steal a face? Sounds like something you'd notice getting stolen.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JEk0WfFHvo
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
User avatar
Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:12 am

Clueless wrote:
Judas Maccabeus wrote:That one with the red hair? That's the face of trustworthiness.

Hey, You're right! I was wondering where he'd stolen it from.
...Wait, how does one steal a face? Sounds like something you'd notice getting stolen.


Trick someone into showing emotion while you're looking at them?
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.
User avatar
Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Fort Mitchell, KY, USA

Re: 250+1+1=0

Postby PonderThis » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 am

Judas Maccabeus wrote:
Clueless wrote:
Judas Maccabeus wrote:That one with the red hair? That's the face of trustworthiness.

Hey, You're right! I was wondering where he'd stolen it from.
...Wait, how does one steal a face? Sounds like something you'd notice getting stolen.

Trick someone into showing emotion while you're looking at them?

Like this guy, I assume.
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11808
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas


Return to Spamuser Comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron