Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
- Apparently Still Unemployed
- Posts: 855
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
- Location: 275ft above sea level
It took me a while, but when I got it I laughed heartily.
I expected something along the lines of "The boy who cried wolf", but I'm not sure how to depict such a thing...
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."
"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."
- REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
- Location: World of Oddities
- Site Admin
- Posts: 11791
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
- Location: Dallas
This is excellent. Unexpected and funny. I love that the shoulder-cannon is there, too.
- Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
- Posts: 4568
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:56 am
- Location: TN
This is somewhat what I had in mind!
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
- Wikimaster Deluxe
- Posts: 5469
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
- Location: NJ
Return to Spamuser Comics
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests