I am your Russian pussy - you remember my nickname?

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.

I am your Russian pussy - you remember my nickname?

Postby Portals » Thu May 23, 2013 7:08 am

Apologies to anyone who actually knows how to write using the Cyrillic script. This line is from Android Replica.
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Re: I am your Russian pussy - you remember my nickname?

Postby Skimba » Thu May 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Adorable. And well, hello Portals! How have you been?
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby Portals » Thu May 23, 2013 1:27 pm

I've been good! I'm nearing the end of my second year of college, I'm in Political Science after a brief flirt with Chemical Engineering. I've been continuing to draw stuff for fun, but not as often as I'd like. I've stabled out emotionally and things are generally a lot better than when I was in high school. I'm still a bookworm and a nerd but I'm much more able to talk to people than I used to be.
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Low-Tech » Thu May 23, 2013 7:08 pm

In Soviet Russia, there are no blobcats, they all have legs here! We're working on that, comrade......
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby EsBe » Fri May 24, 2013 1:13 am

So there is a thing that I noticed, that you draw quite good(er) than the before-time! verr pretty. much practicing?

and I tired so goonight. and the continues drawing, spectacles half-wit query bridgecake.

And I don't know where the came from, I think I just had the urge to type in spamline-speak. Which is funny because I heard a thing on the radio today about email spam, and the (hilariously) bad grammar is believed to be a form of targeted advertising. By using terrible grammar to ward off people with common sense, the only people who the spammers will ever deal with are the absolute most gullible of the gullible. Tricksy I say.
EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 am

Portals wrote:... things are generally a lot better than when I was in high school.

College is so great for that. While I can't say things were bad for me in high school, the social atmosphere in college was just so much better. At the time I would've said "so much more mature", but looking back at college all these years later I'm not sure that's the right word ... ;)

Portals wrote:I'm still a bookworm and a nerd but I'm much more able to talk to people than I used to be.

Yabbut in college everyone's a bookworm and a nerd. At least, the ones who are going to graduate are.

Oh and most importantly: KITTI!!!!!!! :D
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby slydon » Mon May 27, 2013 1:47 am

That is an awesome kitty!
Ochen horosho!
slydon
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby jvcc » Fri May 31, 2013 5:04 pm

PonderThis wrote:
Portals wrote:... things are generally a lot better than when I was in high school.

College is so great for that. While I can't say things were bad for me in high school, the social atmosphere in college was just so much better. At the time I would've said "so much more mature", but looking back at college all these years later I'm not sure that's the right word ... ;)

Yeah, college is awesome.

This cartoon reminds me that I want a cat. :(
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Return to Spamuser Comics