Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
- Apparently Still Unemployed
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
- Location: 275ft above sea level
They said I couldn't take it with me, ha!
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
- REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
- Location: Pennsyltucky
As long as the phylacteries of the liches in question are still intact, getting that gold would probably be extremely dangerous.
- Needs Your Bank Info
- Posts: 2137
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
- Location: California
Portals wrote:As long as the phylacteries of the liches in question are still intact, getting that gold would probably be extremely dangerous.
- Impresses the Females
- Posts: 7380
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington
Return to Spamuser Comics
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest