Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
- Apparently Still Unemployed
- Posts: 897
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
- Location: 275ft above sea level
Who knew that smurfs were good at that kind of stuff? I certainly didn't.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
- REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
- Location: Pennsyltucky
Who knew that members of Blue Man Group were good at that kind of stuff? I certainly didn't.
- Needs Your Bank Info
- Posts: 3396
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
- Location: Florida
Who knew that the Na'vi were good at that kind of stuff? I certainly didn't.
- Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
- Posts: 4613
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:56 am
- Location: TN
So that's where my gardening gloves went!
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."
- Impresses the Females
- Posts: 7431
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: Witch; Seaon of the Witch; Witchboard; The Witches of Eastwick; Witchery; Hocus Pocus
Return to Spamuser Comics
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests