Stupidity test online (2)

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.

Stupidity test online (2)

Postby EvilJekyll » Sun May 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Line via GregorR

Previously done by Skimba
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Re: Stupidity test online (2)

Postby Low-Tech » Mon May 26, 2014 10:54 am

God, I hate those.

And the radio ads that always say "The next 50 callers will get a special offer! Only available to listeners of this station!" Yeah, if it was only "This station", shouldn't it say "only available to listeners of WRSC radio?" Somehow, I get the feeling it's purposely made that way to be played on any station..... nah, that CAN'T be it!

You can also throw in those popup ads that claim a "new" law in effect will adversely affect you if you don't click this link right NOW! Funny how the exact same ad has been playing, unchanged in text, content or image, for at least 8 years now about that supposed "new" law. Clip-art .gif's of rotating police lights went out with geocities, people, get into the 2010's!

And, throw in those popups that try to guess where I live based on my IP. "New offer only available in Eprata!" Gee, that's too bad, considering I don't live there.... it keeps guessing, but never gets me right.....

You insult my intelligence, I don't buy your product.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Re: Stupidity test online (2)

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 am

you could just install ad-block and be done with ads for (mostly) ever....?
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Return to Spamuser Comics