distrubing barnyard acts

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
User avatar
deauthorized
Makes LOLCATS
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:01 pm

distrubing barnyard acts

Postby deauthorized » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:49 pm

Image

Gracias, Desscribe.

User avatar
TurboC
Saves up to 75% on Inkjet Cartridges
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:18 am

Postby TurboC » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:51 pm

Yesssss. I never got the popularity of that play. Too bad you couldn't incorporate the misspelled word though.

User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach
Contact:

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:13 am

TurboC wrote:Too bad you couldn't incorporate the misspelled word though.


???
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

hippopotassium
Refinanced Your Mortgage
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:37 pm
Location: Bawstun
Contact:

Postby hippopotassium » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:18 am

I don't dislike that play as hideously as I sometimes feel I should. But your comic was unexpected and nice.

Chrono Crow wrote:
TurboC wrote:Too bad you couldn't incorporate the misspelled word though.


???


"Distrubing" instead of "disturbing." :P took me a moment, too.

(!!!)
Light a man a fire, and he will be warm for one night.
Light a man afire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach
Contact:

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:45 am

Ah, thanks. I was confuzzled.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
Posts: 11928
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas
Contact:

Postby PonderThis » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:28 am

:: Shudder ::

That is distrubing!!!

Distrubing is what you get when the word "disturbing" just isn't enough.

User avatar
traubster
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2147
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby traubster » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:50 am

Distrubing is a pig in a leotard. Period.
"Not every moment can be awesome."

User avatar
SilasX
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Waco, Texas, USA
Contact:

Postby SilasX » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:42 am

Um...y'all didn't get the memo? Of course Cats was a stupid Broadway show. That wasn't the point. The point was to signal your approval of the gay rights movement. The show was so bad that anyone who was looking for a quality play (i.e., most people), just didn't see it. The people that went had their appearance there taken as a signal of solididarity with the gay rights movement. People there (called "watches" I think) took pictures of audience members and kept logs and if they found, e.g., a politician, they would know to vote for him, or if they saw a rich person, they would know to ask that person rather than others for donations.

So again, yes it was a stupid show, but it had to be stupid or they couldn't separate the solidarity people from the "I just want to see a good show" people.

User avatar
pyr0ninja
Stops Your Craving For Cigarettes
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: georgia ftl.
Contact:

Postby pyr0ninja » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:10 pm

luis neds a card
Last edited by pyr0ninja on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Code: Select all

there used to be a really crass ascii drawing here referencing sexual assault and i removed it because im not 14 anymore

User avatar
SilasX
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Waco, Texas, USA
Contact:

Postby SilasX » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:24 pm

pyr0ninja wrote:
SilasX wrote:Um...y'all didn't get the memo? Of course Cats was a stupid Broadway show. That wasn't the point. The point was to signal your approval of the gay rights movement. The show was so bad that anyone who was looking for a quality play (i.e., most people), just didn't see it. The people that went had their appearance there taken as a signal of solididarity with the gay rights movement. People there (called "watches" I think) took pictures of audience members and kept logs and if they found, e.g., a politician, they would know to vote for him, or if they saw a rich person, they would know to ask that person rather than others for donations.

So again, yes it was a stupid show, but it had to be stupid or they couldn't separate the solidarity people from the "I just want to see a good show" people.


what the hell? did you just get done watching conspiracies on the history channel? the sheer gravity of your assumptions here astound me.
try again, only make more references to how the show was really rickin'-frackin' weird.


If you believe nothing I have ever said on this entire forum, please, believe what I posted above. I can 100% guarantee everything in it is true. I have more inside sources on this than I have fingers and toes. Do you honestly think Cats became that popular on its merits?

User avatar
mulpis
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2226
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:20 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby mulpis » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:37 pm

SilasX wrote: Do you honestly think Cats became that popular on its merits?


Well, I have always enjoyed T.S. Elliot, so I liked it. And I'm straight... last time I checked....

--Em

User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
Posts: 11928
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas
Contact:

Postby PonderThis » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:50 am

SilasX wrote:Um...y'all didn't get the memo? .... it had to be stupid or they couldn't separate the solidarity people from the "I just want to see a good show" people.

Well, that killed the funny in this thread.

User avatar
Geebs
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

Postby Geebs » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:02 am

SilasX wrote:If you believe nothing I have ever said on this entire forum, please, believe what I posted above. I can 100% guarantee everything in it is true. I have more inside sources on this than I have fingers and toes. Do you honestly think Cats became that popular on its merits?

You give us no reason to believe you. Don't justify wild claims with more wild claims. Remember that this is the Internet.

mulpis wrote:Well, I have always enjoyed T.S. Elliot, so I liked it. And I'm straight... last time I checked....

--Em

You don't have to be gay to support gay rights.

PonderThis wrote:Well, that killed the funny in this thread.

Agreed.

User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2696
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Postby loofah » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:17 pm

Just because you think something is bad doesn't mean someone else won't enjoy it immensely. For example, some people actually _enjoy_ things like Thomas Kinkade and Kenny G. Go figure.

User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach
Contact:

Postby Chrono Crow » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:59 pm

loofah wrote:Kenny G.


Image
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

User avatar
smrq
Apparently Still Unemployed
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:10 pm
Location: Lurking.
Contact:

Postby smrq » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:12 pm

Chrono Crow wrote:
loofah wrote:Kenny G.

(picture)


Well, I enjoyed THAT.

User avatar
Syrcaid
Wishes to Transfer $50 Million to You
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:09 am
Location: planet never
Contact:

Postby Syrcaid » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:27 pm

Kenny G crying is disturbing in and of itself.
If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

User avatar
deauthorized
Makes LOLCATS
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:01 pm

Postby deauthorized » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:28 pm

Tu mamá se gusta Kenny G.

User avatar
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed
Posts: 10962
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:11 am
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Postby giantsfan97 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:09 pm

Syrcaid wrote:Kenny G crying is disturbing in and of itself.


dont you mean distrubing?
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

vyira
Master Spamuser
Posts: 46314
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:38 pm

Re: distrubing barnyard acts

Postby vyira » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:36 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо


Return to “Spamuser Comics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest