Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Apparently Still Unemployed
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
- Location: 275ft above sea level
In the age of online vacation booking websites, I figured travel package agencies would have all gone underwater by now.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
My SiteJudas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
- sum yun gai
- Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
- Posts: 4505
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
- Location: La-la land
EsBe wrote:In the age of online vacation booking websites, I figured travel package agencies would have all gone underwater by now.
Well, you know how hard it is to stay afloat in such a cutthroat industry...
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.
traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
- Impresses the Females
- Posts: 7547
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein
So vacant, so wet.
- Needs Your Bank Info
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
- Location: Florida
Well, this is one way to diversify the experience...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests