For Erotic Offline Encounters!

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
Davidbowie
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA

For Erotic Offline Encounters!

Postby Davidbowie » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:29 pm

Syrcaid's line

traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby traubster » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:33 pm

Oh, yeah. I'm diggin' it. Nicely done.
"Not every moment can be awesome."

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:55 pm

I think you just killed Stuart.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

deauthorized
Makes LOLCATS

Postby deauthorized » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:15 pm

Hahahaha.

Syrcaid
Wishes to Transfer $50 Million to You

Postby Syrcaid » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:49 pm

*snerk!*
If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:06 pm

Right on, Davidbowie, right on.

Alph Tech / STUART

Postby Alph Tech / STUART » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:45 am

Chrono Crow wrote:I think you just killed Chrono Crow.

Fixed. I don't play S&S games, Mr. Cried-at-the-end-of-FFVII.

By the way, why the hell can't you fontmatch?

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:09 am

I didn't cry at the end of FFVII. I didn't even cry when Aeris died (oh, "spoiler" yourself, if you didn't know she dies, you don't deserve to play the game, anyway). I've nearly teared up playing a few games, but it's called emotion, something you likely aren't familiar with.

And what the hell are you talking about fontmatch?
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:10 am

Burn and lame! :D Oh well, as a confessional, I've cried during some commercials.. (but only when I'm hormonal or it's really late!) :D hahahahahahhahahahahahaha OH laughter.
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:22 am

Yeah, I know. But what can I say, some games have really good stories. If you can cry at The Lion King, why can't you cry at a man watching the ghosts of his family who was poisoned as they board a train to the great beyond?

GG Crono
Saves up to 75% on Inkjet Cartridges

Postby GG Crono » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:25 am

Cute. :lol:

Geebs
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA

Postby Geebs » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:07 am

Chrono Crow wrote:And what the hell are you talking about fontmatch?

Duh! Isn't it obvious?! The default Windows font is clearly some sans serif font (like Arial), but the changes that Davidbowie made ("constantly" and "World of Warcraft") were in a serif font. Talk about n00b!!!! Totally ruined the entire joke. The least you could do would be to consider the serifs. Geeeeeezxzzzzzzzzz... :roll:

Yeah... that was sarcastic, but I think it explains what Stuart's whining about.

Davidbowie
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA

Postby Davidbowie » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:32 am

Yeah, I actually used Georgia. Whatever. I'm staying true to my poorly drawn roots.

James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby James » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:57 pm

Chrono Crow wrote:(oh, "spoiler" yourself, if you didn't know she dies, you don't deserve to play the game, anyway)

Seriously, the worship needs to stop.

Chrono Crow wrote:I've nearly teared up playing a few games, but it's called emotion, something you likely aren't familiar with.

That would be a valid point if there had been a single game in the history of computing that actually had a strong enough story to warrant sufficient emotional engagement. You'd still be a bit girly for it, but that's alright. As it stands, however, I have to say that's a bit weird.

The font "World of Warcraft" text is in a different font to the other items in the list. It's not really much of a problem, but it niggles pedants.

I really shouldn't get involved in all this petty bickering. I suppose I must be just as petty.
Last edited by James on Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:37 pm

I've never outright cried. But a couple of instances when I got a lump in my throat. I don't cry at the silly stories like Final Fantasy VIII or X (or even VII, obviously), but again, it's no different than crying over a book (NOT DUMBLEDORE!!!) or movie (NO, MUFASA!)

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:22 pm

Chrono Crow wrote:(NO, MUFASA!)

WHYYY????? :cry:
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

chrismachine
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:49 pm

James wrote:
Chrono Crow wrote:(oh, "spoiler" yourself, if you didn't know she dies, you don't deserve to play the game, anyway)[/url]
Seriously, the worship needs to stop.

I've nearly teared up playing a few games, but it's called emotion, something you likely aren't familiar with.[/url]
That would be a valid point if there had been a single game in the history of computing that actually had a story with a strong enough story to warrant strong enough emotional engagement. You'd still be a bit girly for it, but that's alright. As it stands, however, I have to say that's a bit weird.

The font "World of Warcraft" text is in a different font to the other items in the list. It's not really much of a problem, but it niggles pedants.

I really shouldn't get involved in all this petty bickering. I suppose I must be just as petty.
This was the single worst put-together post in the history of this forum, from the quote/url confusion to the double use of both "story" and "strong enough".

edit: so poor, in fact, that it wont even let me quote the whole thing as your message.
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

Sweet Tasting Jonas
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Sweet Tasting Jonas » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:06 pm

Comic is win.
giantsfan wrote:ahhh you have found my achilles.... well my achilles penis I guess
Chrono Crow wrote:I knew as soon as I saw balls, this thread would be a masterpiece.

smrq
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby smrq » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:28 pm

1. The comic is excellent. (I noticed the serifs too, but that's because as a web/graphic designer I'm slightly obsessed with fonts. I could tell it was Georgia.)
2. Xenogears has a better plot than most books or movies. (And based off of the second disc, it has been proposed that it should have been a book... or that it already is one... but it's a good book.)

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:33 pm

smrq wrote:1. The comic is excellent. (I noticed the serifs too, but that's because as a web/graphic designer I'm slightly obsessed with fonts. I could tell it was Georgia.)
2. Xenogears has a better plot than most books or movies. (And based off of the second disc, it has been proposed that it should have been a book... or that it already is one... but it's a good book.)

Even though it wasn't a direct defense, thanks for being alone in agreeing with me. :)

Alph Tech / STUART

Postby Alph Tech / STUART » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:54 pm

I never cry about stuff that didn't actually happen to people who didn't actually exist.

PolarisSLBM
Wears a Rolex Replica

Postby PolarisSLBM » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:29 am

Alph Tech / STUART wrote:I never cry about stuff that didn't actually happen to people who didn't actually exist.

But... you mean E.T. wasn't real?

:cry:

Geebs
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA

Postby Geebs » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:58 am

Alph Tech / STUART wrote:I never cry about stuff that didn't actually happen to people who didn't actually exist.

But I'm sure you laugh at comedies. Way to be a real man and repress your weak emotions.

James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby James » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:59 am

chrismachine wrote:This was the single worst put-together post in the history of this forum, from the quote/url confusion to the double use of both "story" and "strong enough".

edit: so poor, in fact, that it wont even let me quote the whole thing as your message.

Yeah, I really need to start paying more attention. Sorry about that.

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:33 am

And the award for silliest thing to brag about goes to....

:roll:
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

Return to “Spamuser Comics”