Spermamax wi1l make your sperm a$ tasty as a c@ke.

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
User avatar
Matthew
Apparently Still Unemployed
Posts: 994
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:00 pm

Spermamax wi1l make your sperm a$ tasty as a c@ke.

Postby Matthew » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:12 am

Image

kingjay's subject line.
quite

User avatar
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed
Posts: 10962
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:11 am
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Postby giantsfan97 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:29 am

hahaha somewhat obvious but still hilarious... the guy in the foreground makes this comic awesome
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

User avatar
bottlecap
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:27 pm

Postby bottlecap » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:58 am

Dang Matthew, that's pretty dang good.
Bottlecap's Spamusements

giantsfan wrote:Hats, pants, Chinamen, it's all funny.

User avatar
chrismachine
Impresses the Females
Posts: 6148
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:24 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

Postby chrismachine » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:24 am

I love how this guy's enough of a creep to enjoy just doling this out... and yet composed enough to have a chef's uniform and everything. fantastic comic... if it weren't so lude in concept (Titus Andronicus reference anyone?) it might be front page material.
Image
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

User avatar
qupada
Wears a Rolex Replica
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:29 am

Postby qupada » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:11 am

I just couldn't help myself thinking about a piece of dialogue from the movie Van Wilder...


Mmm, they're still warm
...
So creamy
...
I think I've had these before


Those who have seen the movie will know the rest

User avatar
Sweet Tasting Jonas
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Postby Sweet Tasting Jonas » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:11 am

chrismachine wrote:I love how this guy's enough of a creep to enjoy just doling this out... and yet composed enough to have a chef's uniform and everything. fantastic comic... if it weren't so lude in concept (Titus Andronicus reference anyone?) it might be front page material.

Not to mention how he manages to... er... obtain... all the... um... ingredients... for so many c@kes.
giantsfan wrote:ahhh you have found my achilles.... well my achilles penis I guess
Chrono Crow wrote:I knew as soon as I saw balls, this thread would be a masterpiece.

User avatar
bottlecap
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:27 pm

Postby bottlecap » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:47 am

And the fact that he's named Steve. A nod to our benefactor, is it?
Bottlecap's Spamusements



giantsfan wrote:Hats, pants, Chinamen, it's all funny.

User avatar
zothecula
Offers Discount Pharmaceuticals
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:08 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta (Which would be in Canada)

Postby zothecula » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:28 am

The "Kiss the Cook" apron is a nice touch, too.
PLEEEEZ come and contribute your ideas to www.pulppixels.com (It's the comic that's written by its readers)!

User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
Posts: 11928
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas
Contact:

Postby PonderThis » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:52 pm

Effin' AWESOME, Matthew!!

Many good touches, but the facial expressions are absolutely perfect.

User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2696
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Postby loofah » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:02 pm

if it weren't so lude in concept


okay. now I'm going to be the spelling-cock.
I let it go once, but when I saw it again, I couldn't help myself.
It's "lewd".

User avatar
chrismachine
Impresses the Females
Posts: 6148
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:24 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

Postby chrismachine » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:28 pm

loofah wrote:
if it weren't so lude in concept


okay. now I'm going to be the spelling-cock.
I let it go once, but when I saw it again, I couldn't help myself.
It's "lewd".
it is indeed. accepted.
Image
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach
Contact:

Postby Chrono Crow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:59 pm

*pulls lever and watches Chris fall into a fiery, spiked pit*

Nice comic.:D
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
Posts: 11928
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas
Contact:

Postby PonderThis » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:02 pm

chrismachine wrote:
loofah wrote:
if it weren't so lude in concept


okay. now I'm going to be the spelling-cock.
I let it go once, but when I saw it again, I couldn't help myself.
It's "lewd".
it is indeed. accepted.

That's what you get for doing so many 'ludes.

User avatar
bottlecap
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:27 pm

Postby bottlecap » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:38 pm

Now this one is "lude in concept."
Bottlecap's Spamusements



giantsfan wrote:Hats, pants, Chinamen, it's all funny.

User avatar
James
Is a Hero in Bed
Posts: 14912
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:40 am
Location: Surbiton, England

Postby James » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:04 pm

About as good as obvious things come.

User avatar
apronymaniac
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2487
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:55 pm
Location: Geneva, Switzerland

Postby apronymaniac » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:32 pm

Are you calling Steve an obvious thing?

User avatar
Guest
Wears a Rolex Replica
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:32 am

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:49 pm

:shock:

Ewwww....
Guest: One step above n00b.

User avatar
spatula
Wishes to Transfer $50 Million to You
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:43 am
Location: in a kitchen near you

Postby spatula » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:15 pm

this is sweee~eet. Image

User avatar
James
Is a Hero in Bed
Posts: 14912
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:40 am
Location: Surbiton, England

Postby James » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:49 pm

spatula wrote:this is sweee~eet. Image

What, the cake?

User avatar
Geebs
Has a UNIVERSITY D1PL0MA
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

Postby Geebs » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:40 am

spatula wrote:this is sweee~eet.


Does the ~ represent removed e's?

Love the comic.

User avatar
Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2567
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:54 pm

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:41 am

You know what the saddest part is?

Now I really want cake :oops:
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach
Contact:

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:01 am

Lambs_Cows_Lambs wrote:You know what the saddest part is?

Now I really want cake :oops:


Tell your boyfriend to take Spermamax.:)
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

User avatar
Nurvingiel
Makes LOLCATS
Posts: 558
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby Nurvingiel » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:06 am

Great comic Matthew! I love it. :lol:

qupada wrote:I just couldn't help myself thinking about a piece of dialogue from the movie Van Wilder...


Mmm, they're still warm
...
So creamy
...
I think I've had these before


Those who have seen the movie will know the rest
Very much yes. :shock:

edit: Enjoy your c@ke Lambs! :twisted:
Gneekman wrote:Thanks for making my pitiful thing into a beautiful tree.
Saltine wrote:HEY CRAP MY DAUGHTER IS 8 MONTHS OLD, WTF?!

User avatar
Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info
Posts: 2567
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:54 pm

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:44 am

Nurvingiel wrote:Great comic Matthew! I love it. :lol:

qupada wrote:I just couldn't help myself thinking about a piece of dialogue from the movie Van Wilder...


Mmm, they're still warm
...
So creamy
...
I think I've had these before


Those who have seen the movie will know the rest
Very much yes. :shock:

edit: Enjoy your c@ke Lambs! :twisted:


Oh dear god, that movie was terrible!

And if you made the cake, I would have to somehow trick you into having it, a la Looney Toons.
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

Alph Tech / STUART

Postby Alph Tech / STUART » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:11 am

Chrono Crow wrote:
Lambs_Cows_Lambs wrote:You know what the saddest part is?

Now I really want cake :oops:


Tell your boyfriend to take Spermamax.:)


My sperm's already as tasty as a Coke. And I look like Quincy Tinkle.


Return to “Spamuser Comics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest