Ferdinand's problem

Oh, so you think you're funny? If you've made your own Spamusement strip, post it here.
Alph Tech / STUART

Ferdinand's problem

Postby Alph Tech / STUART » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:56 pm

Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:09 am

Hahaha...

The word insipid always reminds me of TLC in their song Unpretty... and I'm actually really upset because I thought for sure they sing "now I'm insipid" but all the lyric searches I've been making it says "now I'm bein' stupid" but... I know that I didn't know the word "insipid" before TLC.. so... this is all really insane to me.

THANKS STUART FOR MAKING ME INSANE!
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

CheapAlert
Makes LOLCATS

Postby CheapAlert » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:33 pm

SO SEXY SO SEXY COME AND DANCE WITH ME MICHAEL
those who get the reference earn 26+ dork points

Alph Tech / STUART

Postby Alph Tech / STUART » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:34 pm

CheapAlert wrote:SO SEXY SO SEXY COME AND DANCE WITH ME MICHAEL

I'm still not sure if Franz Ferdinand is a gay band or what because of that one.

chrismachine
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:33 pm

Alph Tech / STUART wrote:
CheapAlert wrote:SO SEXY SO SEXY COME AND DANCE WITH ME MICHAEL

I'm still not sure if Franz Ferdinand is a gay band or what because of that one.
I think they laugh at people who actually spend time wondering that stuff as if it made a difference... sorta like the new strokes video.
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

Alph Tech / STUART

Postby Alph Tech / STUART » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:36 am

When you're oh so arty you can totally be borderline homosexual. Hell, I think it's a requirement.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:19 pm

Alph Tech / STUART wrote:When you're oh so arty you can totally be borderline homosexual. Hell, I think it's a requirement.

James is almost there, then.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:51 pm

Alph Tech / STUART wrote:When you're oh so arty you can totally be borderline homosexual. Hell, I think it's a requirement.

How can one be "borderline homosexual"? You are either hetero, bi, or homo - sexual, there aren't any degrees of sexuality.
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:45 pm

Don't forget metrosexuality. That's where the degree of gay comes in.

Gay - 100% Gay
Gay at College - 60% Gay
Bi - 50% Gay
Metrosexual - 30% Gay
Straight - 10% Gay
Republican - 20 - 100000% Gay
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

smrq
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby smrq » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:15 pm

But "homosexual republican" is an oxymoron.

James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby James » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:18 pm

Chrono Crow wrote:

James is almost there, then.

Nah, I'm not arty. I'm just bitchy, perhaps. And British. According to you that counts. I would present some skinhead Scottish rugby players as counter-evidence, but they're probably just in denial and get up to all sorts in the changing rooms.

giantsfan97 wrote:How can one be "borderline homosexual"? You are either hetero, bi, or homo - sexual, there aren't any degrees of sexuality.

Kinsey thought otherwise.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:20 pm

giantsfan97 wrote:How can one be "borderline homosexual"? You are either hetero, bi, or homo - sexual, there aren't any degrees of sexuality.

Just like there aren't any degrees of height, or intelligence, or any other human attribute...

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:54 pm

loofah wrote:

Just like there aren't any degrees of height, or intelligence, or any other human attribute...

Those things you listed can be measured in some way or another. How do you measure someone's sexuality? It seems pretty black and white to me, it all depends on what gender(s) you are attracted to. How is it more complicated than that?

As for metrosexuals, it is my understanding that the term refers to straight men who act similarly to the stereotypical gay men, except they don't have sex with other men.
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

Alph Tech / STUART

Postby Alph Tech / STUART » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:57 pm

Lambs_Cows_Lambs wrote:Republican - 20 - 100000% Gay

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:17 pm

giantsfan97 wrote:
loofah wrote:

Those things you listed can be measured in some way or another. How do you measure someone's sexuality? It seems pretty black and white to me, it all depends on what gender(s) you are attracted to. How is it more complicated than that?

As for metrosexuals, it is my understanding that the term refers to straight men who act similarly to the stereotypical gay men, except they don't have sex with other men.

How does one measure intelligence? People have come up with tests for specific types of intelligence. There are other types of intelligence which are not measured by the standard IQ tests (musical, color/spatial, emotional, social, literary, etc). Not that this has anything to do with the question, but I just thought it was an interesting point. :)

Kinsey came up with his own test for degrees of homosexuality (quick google found this: http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/ip/sigs/life ... udy/kinsey). I haven't read much about his methods, but I would imagine the numbers are a bit skewed toward exhibitionistic behaviors, as you can't force someone to fill out a survey, and if they're uncomfortable with the subject, they're not going to answer your survey. I'm sure better, or at least different, tests could be administered to show different degrees of sexual attraction or behaviors.
I can say from personal observation and conversations with people I have known, however, that those people have had their own degrees of attraction to the opposite or same gender.

smrq
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby smrq » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:44 pm

And what do you call the bachelor uninterested in either gender? Nonsexual?

Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:49 pm

A sexual.

And if someone isn't attracted to either gender, well then they won't be reproducing and they would be going against their instinctual codes... and that just is insane.

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:53 pm

smrq wrote:And what do you call the bachelor uninterested in either gender? Nonsexual?

Extinct. (I mean their "line" so to speak, will be extinct.)

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:25 am

Doesn't asexuality refer to actually having the ability to reproduce without a mate?
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:54 am

Chrono Crow wrote:Doesn't asexuality refer to actually having the ability to reproduce without a mate?

That's asexual reproduction.
Asexuality just means that you're not interested in sex.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:55 am

Ahh. The more you know, eh?

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:16 am

Chrono Crow wrote:Ahh. The more you know, eh?

The more google knows, the more you know. I don't know what I"d do without it. :)

Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:29 am

Haha true say. Google is pretty much my e-life.

James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby James » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:52 pm

Lambs_Cows_Lambs wrote:A sexual.

Hurrah!

traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby traubster » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:17 pm

Lambs_Cows_Lambs wrote:A sexual.

And if someone isn't attracted to either gender, well then they won't be reproducing and they would be going against their instinctual codes... and that just is insane.

It's insane to not reproduce? My wife and I are never having kids, so we must be insane then. Also, all gay and ugly people are insane?
"Not every moment can be awesome."

Return to “Spamuser Comics”