What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!
- Impresses the Females
- Posts: 7546
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein
That is really cool.
- Apparently Still Unemployed
- Posts: 928
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 am
- Location: 275ft above sea level
MysticalDescent wrote:Remember the spinning 'I can make it spin both ways' dancer that kept everyone occupied for ages?
You know, I never could make it spin both ways. And I tried a hell of a long time. And felt somewhat deficient as a human as a result. This pic is easier, though.
- Needs Your Bank Info
- Posts: 2857
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:49 pm
- Location: Essex, England, United Kingdom
- sum yun gai
- Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
- Posts: 4501
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
- Location: La-la land
I never realized that Pluto had naughty bits....
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.
traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest