Someone watch these videos for me.

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Postby Daniel. » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:15 pm

God hates incoherency. Don't even get him started on babbling fags.
ntw3001 wrote:Eh, aerogel is okay, but what it's really about these days is bear-o-gel!
Daniel.
Not Spamusing

Postby James » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 pm

God hates cigarettes.

EDIT:

OK, this is pretty annoying. I mean, you might as well ask random people about complex economics and claim that it's not real just because they don't have a full understanding of it. I don't know much about the specifics, and if you put me on the spot I'd probably be baffled, but that's just because I wasn't prepared.

Also, ORANGUTANS DON'T BEHAVE AT THE DINNERTABLE: COUNTER-EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION.

I guess it pays to take a step back and consider that in all likelihood these guys do genuinely just want the best for us, and believe that they're saving our souls. That's nice of them. It's not nice to use decidedly unpleasant "proof" and a patronizing tone while going about it, though. And it's not that nice to pander to the smug convictions of certain demographics, but the same could be said for certain mouthy atheists. Except that they're closer to the truth. In my correct opinion.
SIGNATURE: GONE
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Chrono Crow » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Hahahaha.

"The banana has a tip for ease of entry."
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:28 pm

I want to watch these so much.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby Saltine » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 pm

"We surmize..."

THERE'S NO Z IN THAT WORD. NOT EVEN IN AMERICA
--Saltine
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:00 pm

If you saw a truck barreling towards you and moved out of the way, but your friend didn't see the truck, and didn't believe the truck existed, would you not still try and push them out of the way? (point made by Penn Gillett)
Christians think they're saving us from damnation.
Atheists think they're saving us from a life of living in fear.
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?
Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kzager » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Yeah, back to bananas.

Know what else fits perfectly in that guys mouth?
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kupo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:39 pm

I'm enjoying your reactions. Reactions to the same things I had reactions to when I tried watching either of those videos.

It gets me so frustrated and upset. Especially when they use arguments that can easily be used against them. Baseless assumptions. I'm not even saying I completely believe in evolution.

I believe in science more than I believe in religion, though. At least science seems to attempt to understand. Even if it doesn't have all the answers, at least it's not based on a "faith."

It upsets me to know my mother is this afraid. Even though I don't speak to her.
When I was younger and I believed in all of this stuff, I used to be so scared because my dad was an atheist. I would worry so much because he was "going to hell" and I didn't know how to stop it. I was scared. So, of course I can see where my mother is coming from. But I can't argue with her. This isn't even an arguable topic. This is truth to her.

This is apparently truth to Mr. Kirk Cameron, too.
And to think I used to like Growing Pains!
a signature
kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby Dusk » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:40 pm

kupo wrote:This is apparently truth to Mr. Kirk Cameron, too.
And to think I used to like Growing Pains!

It's amazing how messed up sitcom actors of that era became.
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 pm

kupo wrote:And to think I used to like Glowing Penis!
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby loofah » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:35 am

Daniel. wrote: Also, one of the YouTubers is right, did God make the Kiwi fruit nice and easy? Like fork he did. I love Kiwi, but I always struggle with it.
I don't understand the struggle. You cut it in half along its equator, then remove the skin by sticking a spoon between the edible part and the peel, and move the spoon along the circumference. Did that make any sense?
Here. like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRNW4-xi ... re=related
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby kzager » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:55 am

Well somebody must of created the spoon so that means that evolution is false.
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby ntw3001 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:56 am

loofah wrote:
Daniel. wrote: Also, one of the YouTubers is right, did God make the Kiwi fruit nice and easy? Like fork he did. I love Kiwi, but I always struggle with it.
I don't understand the struggle. You cut it in half along its equator, then remove the skin by sticking a spoon between the edible part and the peel, and move the spoon along the circumference. Did that make any sense?

No eggcup? Bah.

I don't like eating kiwi fruit without an eggcup. Not because it's difficult or anything (in fact the eggcup makes it harder), but because that is how my family has eaten kiwi fruit for generations.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby Saltine » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:08 am

As an atheist I can attest to the fact that the banana is indeed my worst nightmare. Every night I wake up drenched in sweat and shrieking in utter terror. O, how I loathe that accursèd Dwarf Cavendish!
--Saltine
Saltine

Postby Daniel. » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:06 am

loofah wrote:

He's been practicing that a lot. It's much easier said than done, the skin is flimsy, so when you dig the spoon in the juice all falls down the side making a sticky mess, and usually the skin collapses. Also, don't forget that the flesh is attached to that root thing which is attached to the skin. It's just a messy fruit.
ntw3001 wrote:Eh, aerogel is okay, but what it's really about these days is bear-o-gel!
Daniel.
Not Spamusing

Postby loofah » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:05 am

Daniel. wrote:

He's been practicing that a lot. It's much easier said than done, the skin is flimsy, so when you dig the spoon in the juice all falls down the side making a sticky mess, and usually the skin collapses. Also, don't forget that the flesh is attached to that root thing which is attached to the skin. It's just a messy fruit.

Maybe you get them too ripe? That's how I eat mine, and they rarely give me trouble. Or maybe I get them underripe? *shrug*
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby James » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:29 am

FACE IT DAN, THERE IS A GOD AND HE JUST DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SHARE IN THE GOODNESS OF KIWIS.
SIGNATURE: GONE
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby IanC » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:06 pm

draculahunter wrote:Yeah, back to bananas.

Know what else fits perfectly in that guys mouth?

PENIS!!!!!

*cough*

Sowwy.

If i am going to totally honest, I believe in some form of intelligent design. Something set everything rolling, and the left them to there own devices.
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Saltine » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:35 pm

If I saw a truck barreling toward me and my friend, but my friend didn't see the truck and didn't believe it existed: what the fuck? Um, sure I'd push him out of the way, but I'd also be seriously considering that maybe I'm hallucinating the truck or something.

STOP WITH THE BARRELING, SUBJECTIVELY VISIBLE TRUCK
--Saltine
Saltine

Postby Lambs_Cows_Lambs » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:43 pm

I WAS REFERENCING SOMETHING CALM DOWN AND QUIT WITH THE CAPSLOCK YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT
James wrote:And so we return to one of life's essential questions... which is worse: being burnt to death by a dragon or being raped by the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?
Lambs_Cows_Lambs
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Saltine » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:46 pm

I WASN'T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT JUST BECAUSE IT WAS A REFERENCE? WHAT GIVES? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT CAPSLOCK I DON'T HAVE CAPSLOCK ON OH I guess I did.

:re-reads:

Oh, I understand.

I was talking to the truck, not to you.

As in "Stop it with all that barreling, you subjectively visible truck."

Does that help?

EDIT: Now I can't stop thinking of the word "barreling". Anyone care to barrel?
--Saltine
Saltine

Postby PonderThis » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:54 pm

Too much religion, not enough comedy.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby EvilJekyll » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:03 pm

gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby giantsfan97 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Daniel. wrote:I love Kiwi, but I always struggle with it.
this made me laugh for some reason
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby sum yun gai » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:20 pm

ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai

PreviousNext

Return to The Internets