Lucid TV

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Lucid TV

Postby Binkatron5000 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:22 pm

This comic, Lucid TV, is just... wow. Some of them may be NSFW. The link should take you to the first comic in the archives. Hah!
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby giantsfan97 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Ha! These are very much ROFL
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Gah! Too much archive to be dealing with during this busy dissertation season.

Hot tip: Do not leave almost all of your dissertation for the last four days. The essay will probably turn out okay (but not at maximum awexome), but your tutor will likely be unimpressed when you email him saying 'I didn't do any kind of rough draft but I need to ask when the deadline is, since Barney has led me to believe I may have a couple of extra days (why would he set a deadline for the 18th if term starts on the 21st and he's not even in the department fore the entire holiday leading up to the 18th? Mystery!).'
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby MysticalDescent » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:40 pm

I looked at these. I think I've found the worst in terms of taste (but ashamedly funny) webcomic in the world.

It's called electric retard and I'm not even going to lin kit because it will seriously offend probably everyone. For example, a recurring character is a giant naked Hitler who struggles with intercourse. I don't recommend visiting it all that much.
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby traubster » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:43 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:I looked at these. I think I've found the worst in terms of taste (but ashamedly funny) webcomic in the world.

It's called electric retard and I'm not even going to lin kit because it will seriously offend probably everyone. For example, a recurring character is a giant naked Hitler who struggles with intercourse. I don't recommend visiting it all that much.

I just bought a giant naked hitler t-shirt.
"Not every moment can be awesome."
traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:22 am

what is "giant" modifying in this case: hitler, or the tshirt?
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby traubster » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:00 am

loofah wrote:what is "giant" modifying in this case: hitler, or the tshirt?

I'd rather see you writhe and suffer from grammatical ambiguity.
"Not every moment can be awesome."
traubster
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby James » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:06 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:electric retard

Hey, I remember that place.
SIGNATURE: GONE
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby loofah » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:55 pm

traubster wrote:
loofah wrote:what is "giant" modifying in this case: hitler, or the tshirt?
I'd rather see you writhe and suffer from grammatical ambiguity.
I'm thinking you generally end your sentences before "from grammatical ambiguity".
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Altair IV » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:26 am

Lucid TV reminds me a lot of Red Meat. The humor and style are very similar.

And my god, that electric retard is absolutely sick and disgusting. :shock: Unfortunately it's also addictive. I couldn't stop until I'd read all of them. It's hypnotizingly awful. Like the limbo, you just have to see how low it can go.

I see from various Google hits that a lot of people are calling it racist, but I didn't get that much of an impression of it from the main strips themselves. He does have the racist "Mr. Brown" character and the GNH, but overall he seems to be pretty much equal-opportunity in his offensiveness. I think it's pretty clear that he's just aiming for shock value.

Most of the strips on the "fagart" section (which I surmise is guest art) however are very obviously racist and anti-semitic neo-nazi stuff. Whoever's making them needs to be run over by some heavy machinery or something, and quickly.
"Guilty! Guilty! My evil self is at that door, and I have no power to stop it!"
Altair IV
Saves up to 75% on Inkjet Cartridges

Return to The Internets