Make Me Babies.

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Make Me Babies.

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Tue May 12, 2009 7:36 pm

http://www.makemebabies.com/

This seems like an awesomely ridiculous thing to fool around with.
For instance, apparently if I mated with Bill Cosby, this would result:
Image

I hope someone will take the initiative to do devious, creepy things with this and the show yourself thread.
Last edited by quetzalcoatlus on Sun May 17, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
User avatar
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Up here in the cabinet, banging on pots and pans.

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby loofah » Wed May 13, 2009 2:29 am

This thing clearly doesn't work. Haven't they ever heard that song by Loverboy?
Image
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby kzager » Wed May 13, 2009 8:54 am

loofah wrote:This thing clearly doesn't work. Haven't they ever heard that song by Loverboy?
Image

Everybody's working for the weekend?
The kid is hot tonight?
Hot girls in love?
Turn me loose?
Image
User avatar
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3642
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Trapped in a well.

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Jemry » Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

Okay, I'm gonna need a uterus, some sperm and an ovum. Be back in nine months.
http://www.myspace.com/jemry C WHUT I DID THAR. I'M SO DECEPTIVE.

Chrono Crow wrote:I love Jemry.


Image
User avatar
Jemry
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:44 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby loofah » Wed May 13, 2009 11:38 am

kzager wrote:
loofah wrote:This thing clearly doesn't work. Haven't they ever heard that song by Loverboy?
Everybody's working for the weekend?
The kid is hot tonight?
Hot girls in love?
Turn me loose?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Elephan ... e_to_a_Pig
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 am

Image
lol
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Chrono Crow » Fri May 15, 2009 4:41 am

Bink + Marilyn Manson = Rowan Atkinson?
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Chrono Crow wrote:Bink + Marilyn Manson = Rowan Atkinson?

Hah! I was thinking he looked a bit like Macaulay Culkin or some such.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Dusk » Sat May 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:Macaulay Culkin

=__=
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sat May 16, 2009 6:15 pm

lolol
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat May 16, 2009 11:56 pm

Dusk Bringer wrote:
Binkatron5000 wrote:Macaulay Culkin

=__=


THE CULKINS WILL EAT YOUR EYES.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Saltine » Mon May 18, 2009 9:08 am

To me they all look like those horrible dead-infant airbrush photos. http://www.babyphotoretouch.com/ JEEZUS I AM SAD NOW WHAT THE HELL, ME?
--Saltine
User avatar
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 am
Location: Cambridge, MA, US

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby MysticalDescent » Mon May 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Saltine wrote:To me they all look like those horrible dead-infant airbrush photos. http://www.babyphotoretouch.com/ JEEZUS I AM SAD NOW WHAT THE HELL, ME?


WHAT
Image
User avatar
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Stoke, England

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Binkatron5000 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:34 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:
Saltine wrote:To me they all look like those horrible dead-infant airbrush photos. http://www.babyphotoretouch.com/ JEEZUS I AM SAD NOW WHAT THE HELL, ME?


WHAT


OH GOD DON'T LOOK AT THE BEFORE PHOTOS
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby PonderThis » Mon May 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:
MysticalDescent wrote:
Saltine wrote:To me they all look like those horrible dead-infant airbrush photos. http://www.babyphotoretouch.com/ JEEZUS I AM SAD NOW WHAT THE HELL, ME?

WHAT

OH GOD DON'T LOOK AT THE BEFORE PHOTOS

In fact, don't even follow the link. Dead babies, right there at the get go. Nasty. :x
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11791
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Saltine » Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 am

Yeah, it's even worse looking at or thinking about that stuff when you have kids of your own. Look at me acting like someone other than me subjected everyone to this.
--Saltine
User avatar
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 am
Location: Cambridge, MA, US

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Chrono Crow » Tue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm

lol recover a little bit of what was lost

AND LOSE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE PROCESS
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Dusk » Fri May 22, 2009 5:37 am

Saltine wrote:To me they all look like those horrible dead-infant airbrush photos. http://www.babyphotoretouch.com/ JEEZUS I AM SAD NOW WHAT THE HELL, ME?

WHAT THE fork MAN
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Saltine » Fri May 22, 2009 8:58 am

I know, right? Why would I even know about such a thing?
--Saltine
User avatar
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 am
Location: Cambridge, MA, US

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Dusk » Mon May 25, 2009 10:15 am

Saltine wrote:I know, right? Why would I even know about such a thing?

:( Is everything ok?
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Saltine » Mon May 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Shіt, no. I mean, yes, everything's okay. MY CHILDREN ARE ALIVE. Look.

Alive:
Image

Alive (me too):
Image
--Saltine
User avatar
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 am
Location: Cambridge, MA, US

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Nyperold » Tue May 26, 2009 2:34 am

Aww! :)

I assume you either found that site while looking for something else, or it was disseminated via chain link. Or whatever it might be called. Somebody showed the link to a bunch of people, and one of that bunch showed another bunch. and so on, and it eventually got to a group you're in. Ah, the dynamics of information flow. Or, again, whatever it might be called.
User avatar
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3336
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby sum yun gai » Tue May 26, 2009 2:53 am

well, i was gonna play along, but the site could not find pics of any of the following, so i'm not playing i guess :( frank zappa, ("any") zappa, richard moll, bea arthur, gabe kaplan, john travolta, kevin bacon, conan o'brien, david letterman, katy perry, ru paul, janis joplin, zooey deschanel, lady gaga, parker posey, or milla jovovich. ok, some i understand they're not really famous anymore (or not currently famous anyway), but come on now!
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby James » Wed May 27, 2009 10:46 am

Hey Saltine, I have a favour to ask. I want you to imagine that I found a way to express some sort of positive sentiment regarding your children without it sounding creepy. OK? Thanks.
SIGNATURE: GONE
User avatar
James
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 14864
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:40 am
Location: Surbiton, England

Re: Make Me Babies.

Postby Chrono Crow » Thu May 28, 2009 5:51 am

Babies grow that quickly? Holy shіt.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach

Next

Return to The Internets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron