Win a truck load of ANYTHING

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Binkatron5000 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey, all US residents, you need to enter this contest because I cannot :(

College Humor is having a contest, and the winner of this contest will win a truckload of anything (up to $10,000 worth). All you need to do is figure out what one item you want a truckload of, and if you win, AWESOME! YOU GET A DUMP TRUCK FULL OF THAT THING! It ends on the 17th, so GO GO GO!

Note: winner will be judged on creativeness and humor.

If you enter the contest, share what you want a truckload of! And if you can't enter then what would you want if you could?
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby PonderThis » Thu May 14, 2009 9:39 am

I think I shall ask for a truck load of hundred dollar bills. Well, they max out at $10,000 so that would only be one hundred one hundred dollar bills, but it's a sacrifice I'm prepared to make.
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11786
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu May 14, 2009 1:18 pm

PonderThis wrote:I think I shall ask for a truck load of hundred dollar bills. Well, they max out at $10,000 so that would only be one hundred one hundred dollar bills, but it's a sacrifice I'm prepared to make.

What about a truckload of one dollar bills? That's 10,000 pieces of money!!!

I think a truckload of bouncy balls might be amusing, especially when comes times to unload. A truck load of beer? What about condoms? Magnets? Celine Dion CDs (no no no)? Trekkies?
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby jvcc » Thu May 14, 2009 1:41 pm

I asked for $10,000 worth of Nicholas Cage movies.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6039
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby kzager » Thu May 14, 2009 5:33 pm

jvcc wrote:I asked for $10,000 worth of Nicholas Cage movies.

Or a truckload worth $10,000 of footage shot from the back of a truck starring Nicholas Cage.
Image
User avatar
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3642
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Trapped in a well.

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Thu May 14, 2009 9:58 pm

jvcc wrote:I asked for $10,000 worth of Nicholas Cage movies.

I don't know why I decided to calculate this, but...
Assuming every dvd purchased was 20 dollars, you would end up with 500 dvd's.
According to imdb, Nicola Cage has been in 52 movies, not counting things that aren't out yet (well 53, but I assume Knowing wouldn't be on dvd already).
Therefor, assuming they didn't just make things a lot simpler and get you 500 copies of The Wicker Man or something, you could hypothetically end up with about 9.6 copies of every movie he has ever been in. Kind of awesome, especially because, if you didn't want all the duplicates, you could just give 9 of your friends the entire Nicolas Cage filmography too.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
User avatar
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Up here in the cabinet, banging on pots and pans.

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby kzager » Thu May 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Or you could just do $10,000 of Adaptation.
Image
User avatar
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3642
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Trapped in a well.

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby EvilJekyll » Fri May 15, 2009 12:45 am

I should've put down Tribbles. Someone put down tribbles. Send me one if you win.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
User avatar
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe
 
Posts: 5325
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Binkatron5000 » Fri May 15, 2009 12:52 am

Eviljekyll wrote:I should've put down Tribbles. Someone put down tribbles. Send me one if you win.

Ohhhhh what a GENIUS IDEA. I can't see that NOT winning! Who wouldn't want a crapload of tribbles???
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby EvilJekyll » Fri May 15, 2009 1:02 am

Binkatron5000 wrote:
Eviljekyll wrote:I should've put down Tribbles. Someone put down tribbles. Send me one if you win.

Ohhhhh what a GENIUS IDEA. I can't see that NOT winning! Who wouldn't want a crapload of tribbles???

Unfortunately, I put down Frank's Red Hot before I thought of Tribbles.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
User avatar
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe
 
Posts: 5325
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Dusk » Fri May 15, 2009 9:51 am

Franks Red Hot... wtf oh I see.
Man, who doesn't have their own hot sauce now?

TRUCKLOAD OF CADAVERS
TRUCKLOAD OF HIGH-CLASS PROSTITUTES
TRUCKLOAD OF PIMENTOS
TRUCKLOAD OF JAMES SQUIRE SUNDOWN LAGER OK THAT'S JUST ME
TRUCKLOAD OF LEFT SOCKS
TRUCKLOAD OF MULCH FOR MY GARDEN
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby katzenkoenig » Fri May 15, 2009 11:24 am

a truckload of YOUR MOM.
Skimba wrote:And she laughed and laughed...'cause she knew she wasn't wearing any pants.
User avatar
katzenkoenig
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Location: Porn

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Skimba » Fri May 15, 2009 11:34 am

I was feeling uninspired and I'm craving olives.
Considering I have about 5 e-mail addresses, I may change it to a couple other things.
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7300
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Chrono Crow » Fri May 15, 2009 1:57 pm

I said truck parts, because that'd be demented from the perspective of a truck.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Null » Fri May 15, 2009 4:09 pm

I would ask for a truckload of books for the Kindle.
User avatar
Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4563
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:56 am
Location: TN

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby katzenkoenig » Fri May 15, 2009 4:37 pm

a truckload of ELECTRICITY.
Skimba wrote:And she laughed and laughed...'cause she knew she wasn't wearing any pants.
User avatar
katzenkoenig
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Location: Porn

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby badplantmommy » Sat May 16, 2009 12:57 am

A truckload of rain. And make it a big truck; we need all we can get here!
Caller I.D. takes all the fun out of prank phone calls.
User avatar
badplantmommy
Makes LOLCATS
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:11 pm
Location: The OC, CA

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Clueless » Sat May 16, 2009 2:52 am

A truckload of LOLcats
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."


:D :wink:
User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby traubster » Sat May 16, 2009 6:25 pm

A truckload of diabetic eunuchs.

A truckload of Astroglide.

A truckload of Portuguese butt plugs.

Then we're having a party.
"Not every moment can be awesome."
User avatar
traubster
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Win a truck load of ANYTHING

Postby Aussie Evil » Fri May 29, 2009 3:49 am

A truckload of Instant Fantasy 5 scratchers.

A truckload of RAM.
Image
User avatar
Aussie Evil
WON THE LOTTERY
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Not really in Australia, quit asking


Return to The Internets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests