Sex Is Possible

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Sex Is Possible

Postby Dusk » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:24 am

EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Dusk » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:25 am

That last one.. you know the guy's friend just wanted a pic of the hot chick in the back. WE'VE ALL DONE IT
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby IanC » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Sex is possible... my arse.
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

Image
User avatar
IanC
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2632
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:49 pm
Location: Essex, England, United Kingdom

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby katzenkoenig » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:42 pm

That sounds like Ian is making a promise.
Skimba wrote:And she laughed and laughed...'cause she knew she wasn't wearing any pants.
User avatar
katzenkoenig
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Location: Porn

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby PonderThis » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Or at least his arse is making a promise.
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11794
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Image

Image
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby IanC » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 pm

"My arse" is what Jim Royle says when he disagrees with something in the brilliant sitcom The Royle Family.

So it was just my usual pessimism re: me and sex
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

Image
User avatar
IanC
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2632
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:49 pm
Location: Essex, England, United Kingdom

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby jvcc » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Argh, I hate Penis Man.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby MysticalDescent » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:51 pm

His head looks like a special needs Mr Incredible.
Image
User avatar
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Stoke, England

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Chrono Crow » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Here's the real question: Which one is real?!
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Portals » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:38 pm

The second picture in the first post is kind of weirding me out. I'm not entirely sure why.

Also yeah that is way too much penis for one picture. Did not need to see that. Sex should not be possible for that guy.
User avatar
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2137
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: California

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Image


i heard ...that motherfucker ...had like, 30 goddam dicks
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4304
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Portals » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:24 am

Hah wow, it's been deleted already.
User avatar
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2137
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: California

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Dusk » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 am

Awww I didn't get to see penis man.
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Nyperold » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:22 pm

... I can still see him. Ironically.
User avatar
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3351
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby loofah » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 am

Portals wrote:The second picture in the first post is kind of weirding me out. I'm not entirely sure why.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Portals » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:44 am

Oh, so it was one of those robot things. I wasn't entirely sure.

*looks again* oh right maybe I should have noticed that it has a metallic torso. Durr.
User avatar
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2137
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: California

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Low-Tech » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:51 am

At last, a thread that's right up my alley :D

SEX IS POSSIBLE

Image
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
User avatar
Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby sum yun gai » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 pm

i dunno, with that whip, i'd say sex is *not* possible :P
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4304
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Low-Tech » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh now don't get all pedantic on me and say you're only going to accept it if it looks like *comfortable* sex :twisted:
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him eat a salami sandwich.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled CIA intra-cranial broadcasts
User avatar
Low-Tech
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:54 am
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby IanC » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:36 pm

sum yun gai wrote:i dunno, with that whip, i'd say sex is *not* possible :P

I'd say with that whip the sex would be fucking incredible. :wink: :wink:
Last edited by IanC on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

Image
User avatar
IanC
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2632
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:49 pm
Location: Essex, England, United Kingdom

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby sum yun gai » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Low-Tech wrote:Oh now don't get all pedantic on me and say you're only going to accept it if it looks like *comfortable* sex :twisted:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytGOeiW0aE
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4304
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Portals » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 am

sum yun gai wrote:
Low-Tech wrote:Oh now don't get all pedantic on me and say you're only going to accept it if it looks like *comfortable* sex :twisted:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytGOeiW0aE

I refuse to click that link.
User avatar
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2137
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: California

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Clueless » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:57 am

Portals wrote:
sum yun gai wrote:
Low-Tech wrote:Oh now don't get all pedantic on me and say you're only going to accept it if it looks like *comfortable* sex :twisted:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytGOeiW0aE

I refuse to click that link.

seconded.
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."


:D :wink:
User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: Sex Is Possible

Postby Dusk » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:45 am

Don't bother. It's outrageously tame.
You'll probably find what you're looking for here: www.frollickingflagellantsfking.com
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Next

Return to The Internets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest