Gwap!

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Gwap!

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 am

Is fun!

"When you play a game at Gwap, you aren't just having fun ... By playing our games, you're training computers to solve problems for humans all over the world."

There are a few fun, unique games on that site. My favorite is Squigl, where you and a mystery partner each trace the outline of a portion of a picture (as indicated by a clue such as "sky", "man", "clover" etc), and then you get points based on how similar your outlines are. Another of my faves is Tag a Tune, where you and a mystery partner each listen to a portion of a song, and describe it in a few keywords. Then you guess, based on they keywords, whether you are listening to the same tune. Nifty!

Best part of this site is that each week, they give away a $50 and a $20 gift certificate to amazon.com... to be entered in the draw you need to make only so many points. Come play wif meh! I am Binkatron5000, HEAR ME ROAR! EARARARAAIIPOOIUUUGH!!!
... looks like I need to work on my roar.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Re: Gwap!

Postby jvcc » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm

67% chance I'm a male. Hm.

I like Verbosity a lot.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby Portals » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:03 pm

67% chance that I'm male too. I think it was thrown off by the fact that I don't like babies.
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby SemiNomad » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 am

Portals wrote:67% chance that I'm male too. I think it was thrown off by the fact that I don't like babies.

You say that, but I think you just haven't had them cooked right.
SemiNomad
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Return to The Internets