Random Essay Generator

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Random Essay Generator

Postby Nik » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:10 pm

http://www.essaygenerator.com/

It uses the same few templates, but sometimes you will get gems like these:

We can conclude that the Batman's big toe parades along man's streets and man waves back. It sings a new song, applauds greatness and most importantly it perseveres.

If our political system can be seen as a cake, then Batman's big toe makes a good case for being the icing.

Society begins and ends with badgers.

Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of the meaning of life. I really, really like the meaning of life.

How much responsibility lies with that babboon on your shoulder? We can say that that babboon on your shoulder deserves all of the attention it gets. It replenishes the self, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest,, though that babboon on your shoulder brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly that babboon on your shoulder.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel. I haven’t. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel, again and again.

Even a child could work out that the cost of living is in financial terms 'holding hands with my hairy balls.'
Veepa wrote:
giantsfan97 wrote:Nik = least threatening person on this board :D

Dude, she's like 8 feet tall.
Nik

Re: Random Essay Generator

Postby catastrophile » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:21 pm

While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind Spamucon 2009, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination.

The constantly changing fashionable take on lesbionics demonstrates the depth of the subject. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, spasmodically it returns to create a new passion amongst those who study its history. Inevitably lesbionics is often misunderstood by the over 50, who just don't like that sort of thing. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into lesbionics.

While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course my penis smells of success.

[/bastard]
catastrophile
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Kerberos » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 pm

We can say with certainty www.EssayGenerator.com deserves all of the attention it gets. It collaborates successfully, applauds greatness and it is human.
Hello! You are a wonderful person. I wish I could be like you!
Kerberos
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby sum yun gai » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing universal health care and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of nobel prize winner Esperanza T. Time 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to universal health care. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.
The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow universal health care to win our vote?
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai

Postby Clueless » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:34 pm

One of the great ironies of this age is why hello there, Mr. coffe cup. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Take a moment to consider the words of jazz singer Kuuipo H. Amster 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] He was first introduced to the sound of donuts by his mother. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of the sound of donuts to politics is 'participation'.
Last edited by Clueless on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."

:D :wink:
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:56 pm

'Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding death panels.

Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of death panels.

Underestimate bellybuttons at your peril.

Seemingly the national debt world wide are driven entirely by bellybuttons.

Did I mention how lovely Satan is? Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to Satan, again and again.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Clueless » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:15 pm

While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind ferrets, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of ferrets. Given that its influence pervades our society, ferrets is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. Inevitably feelings run deep amongst the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into ferrets.

Man, ferrets sure are enigmatic...
Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."

:D :wink:
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby jvcc » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 am

We can say with certainty fetuses parades along man's streets and man waves back. It establishes order, ensures financial stability and it brings the best out in people.

Issues surrounding buttsex can never be over analysed. I really, really like buttsex.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby sum yun gai » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:49 pm

jvcc wrote:
Issues surrounding buttsex can never be over analysed. I really, really like buttsex.

one can only hope your boyfriend shares in your interests....
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
sum yun gai

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Old thread, but I was bored enough to try this a couple of times:

It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is kittens wearing pants. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack

It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was kittens wearing pants.

The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow kittens wearing pants to win our vote?

'Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding cannibalism. I really, really like cannibalism.

Perhaps to coin a phrase incesteconomics will be the buzz word of the century
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby MysticalDescent » Thu May 27, 2010 4:24 pm

An essay on Fisting Party

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about Fisting Party. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of Fisting Party.

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting Fisting Partyism and post-Fisting Partyism.
MysticalDescent

Postby PonderThis » Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:
An essay on Fisting Party

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about Fisting Party. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of Fisting Party.

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting Fisting Partyism and post-Fisting Partyism.

Man now that the Lib Dems are sharing power with the Conservatives you guys are going crazy with weird parties!
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby jvcc » Thu May 27, 2010 5:13 pm

In order to understand our selves, we must first understand hand jobs. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of hand jobs.
Tee hee.
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby ntw3001 » Thu May 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Think back to the first time you ever heard of ntw3001. I really, really like ntw3001.

Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into ntw3001.

Much has been said about the influence of the media on ntw3001.

Did I mention how lovely ntw3001 is? It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to ntw3001.

Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of ntw3001 can be like looking at pre and post war views of ntw3001.

'ntw3001 wins votes.' Simple as that.

Since the Renaissance ntw3001 has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

We can conclude that the ntw3001 has a special place in the heart of mankind.

I shall give the final word to star Courteney Beckham: 'My Daddy loved ntw3001 and his Daddy loved ntw3001.'
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby ntw3001 » Thu May 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Man's greatest achievement? Perhaps not, but can you afford not to read on when I am about to tell you about James?

If society has a favourite child, it is James.

Obviously the national debt looms over James this cannot be a coincidence.

To reiterate, James must not be allowed to get in the way

... of the bigger question: why are we here?

I was kind of hoping that this one would feature less glowing praise than my own. I suppose the volume of praise was less, and James apparently has the national debt hanging over him, but it still seems to think he's pretty good.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby jvcc » Thu May 27, 2010 6:36 pm

To put it simply, people like poontang.

Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to the British, again and again.

As soon as a child meets vaginas they are changed.

Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of pedophiles.
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm

ntw3001 wrote:
'My Daddy loved ntw3001 and his Daddy loved ntw3001.'

Hehehehe

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Thu May 27, 2010 7:13 pm

YES I WONDER WHY.
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.
Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Thu May 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Judas Maccabeus wrote:YES I WONDER WHY.
Haha. My question is: why is it not a strictly x=y relationship? Was there some strange alternate universe popping up, in only one part of the world?
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby jvcc » Thu May 27, 2010 10:54 pm

loofah wrote:
Judas Maccabeus wrote:YES I WONDER WHY.
Haha. My question is: why is it not a strictly x=y relationship? Was there some strange alternate universe popping up, in only one part of the world?

No, "oil prices" and "Oil prices" are two separate things. There's a difference.
jvcc
Impresses the Females

Postby Dusk » Fri May 28, 2010 8:57 am

jvcc wrote:
Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to the British, again and again.

Ooh, I like that.
That graph fails to take into account the prices of oil, though.
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Skimba » Fri May 28, 2010 9:49 am

ntw3001 wrote:
Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into ntw3001.

I just wanted to point out that I support this statement.
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby PonderThis » Fri May 28, 2010 10:18 am

ntw3001 wrote:
We can conclude that the ntw3001 has a special place in the heart of mankind.

Can't argue with that.
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:45 pm

I plugged "The Necronomicon" into this specifically hoping to get this sentence, and it did not disappoint:

Perhaps to coin a phrase The Necronomiconeconomics will be the buzz word of the century.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 am

quetzalcoatlus wrote:I plugged "The Necronomicon" into this specifically hoping to get this sentence, and it did not disappoint:

Perhaps to coin a phrase The Necronomiconeconomics will be the buzz word of the century.

That's a fun word to dance to!

Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info

Next

Return to The Internets