Beedogs

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Beedogs

Postby Nyperold » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 am

No, they're not dogs made of bees, or the other way around. They're also not dogs that shoot bees from their mouths when they bark.

No, these are dogs in bee costumes, or in the case of a few, dogs dyed with bee coloration. (In the latter case, I hope it's pet-safe dye.) The owner may photograph a few herself, but probably, the majority of these pictures were taken by others and either submitted or found and used.

Some of the links to new pages remind me of... have you been to Gaia Online's main page since they installed that giant signup button? It has these various avatars saying good things about clicking the button and bad things about not. (I wish members' cookies would tell it not to display that, because I don't need to sign up after the first time. But I digress.) That's what the links remind me of.

I'm not sure these appeal to me, for the most part, but somebody could get amusement out of it, one way or the other.
Nyperold
Needs Your Bank Info

Re: Beedogs

Postby Portals » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:27 pm

I swear there's an Overcompensating comic about Beedogs. I just can't find it.
Portals
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby slydon » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:07 pm

slydon
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Chrono Crow » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 am

I like how all of those dogs look absolutely horrified. Who says dogs don't feel ashamed.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
Chrono Crow
Spam King

Return to The Internets