video clip

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Re: video clip

Postby jvcc » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Yes please.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6084
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Re: video clip

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 am

ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: video clip

Postby ntw3001 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 am

I don't usually like my food rotating, but I guess I can make an exception for this.
User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6472
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

Re: video clip

Postby Binkatron5000 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 pm

That was cool!

ntw3001 wrote:I don't usually like my food rotating, but I guess I can make an exception for this.

Not even a bbq spit roast?
I was going to find a delicious roasted chicken or pork slab image but then Google Images informed me that "spit roast" is slang for something quite sexual. And I don't think it is relevant to the point I am trying to make: rotated food? YUM!
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: video clip

Postby ntw3001 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:That was cool!

ntw3001 wrote:I don't usually like my food rotating, but I guess I can make an exception for this.

Not even a bbq spit roast?


Well I don't usually eat those during rotation, still on the spit like candy floss (sort of). Certainly, at the point of eating, it's commonly stationary.

I guess it could be stationary and rotating, but why would uh
User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6472
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

Re: video clip

Postby sum yun gai » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 pm

ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: video clip

Postby loofah » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Not that I'm in the habit of defending Michelle Bachman (because she's totally from Crazytown, Iowa), but that's a simple mistake. Making the assertion that she meant John Wayne Gacy is ridiculous.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Re: video clip

Postby Skimba » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 am

She only meant she has the same psycho-killer instinct is all.
I know that is not what she meant, but I laughed and laughed and the situation anyway. But if she does have that instinct in her, she may do very very well.
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7352
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Re: video clip

Postby Skimba » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Gollum sings I Will Survive Bonus Neil Gaiman!
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7352
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Re: video clip

Postby Clueless » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 am

Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."


:D :wink:
User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: video clip

Postby PonderThis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

Some people have trouble with parallel parking. Other people make it look so easy.
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11795
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: video clip

Postby chrismachine » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Clueless wrote:Two clips for you:
Egg problems
The restaurant musician

Both of those were excellent, but the second got a bigger laugh for sure.
Image
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.
User avatar
chrismachine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5953
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:24 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: video clip

Postby Clueless » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 am

Null wrote:I think it's a parallel to "Nero fiddles while Rome burns."

"The Emperor air-guitars while his realm atomizes."


:D :wink:
User avatar
Clueless
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: World of Oddities

Re: video clip

Postby Skimba » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7352
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Re: video clip

Postby PonderThis » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:16 pm


I could see doing that if they're willing to pay me $9.99 a month. ;)
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11795
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: video clip

Postby ntw3001 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 am

User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6472
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

Re: video clip

Postby Binkatron5000 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:01 pm

ntw3001 wrote:This was related to something Jemry linked on Facebook and now I am linking it here.

The woman sobbing is what did it for me :lol:
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: video clip

Postby Zombie Protestor » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Awesome electric violin cover of System of a Down's Toxicity

Also, I posted this on facebook but here it is again: Happy Hot Dog Man commercial.

Some points:
1) At 0:33, the kid's expression and vocal tone looks more like he's telling his mom that her meth addiction is destroying the family.
2) At 1:23, the ketchup-barfing and mustard-nasal-spewing begins.
This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.
User avatar
Zombie Protestor
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4343
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: 34° 13' 41.72", -85° 9' 46.92"

Re: video clip

Postby James » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Two thoughts:

1) If you don't need to leave the thing on during cooking, why would you need more than one? What's the point of the four-pack offer?
2) Couldn't the same effect be easily achieved with a knife?

I guess that's how all that as-seen-on-TV stuff goes.
SIGNATURE: GONE
User avatar
James
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 14873
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:40 am
Location: Surbiton, England

Re: video clip

Postby Zombie Protestor » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:05 pm

This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.
User avatar
Zombie Protestor
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4343
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: 34° 13' 41.72", -85° 9' 46.92"

Re: video clip

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm

I assume she's slapping the guitar.

She is good but needs more lyrics.
User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6472
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

Re: video clip

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm

gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
User avatar
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: NJ

Re: video clip

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 pm

EvilJekyll wrote:

Tapping.


I was going for the 'rather than her left breast' angle. What I should have done was put 'guitar' in italics.
User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6472
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

Re: video clip

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:17 pm

ntw3001 wrote:
EvilJekyll wrote:

Tapping.


I was going for the 'rather than her left breast' angle. What I should have done was put 'guitar' in italics.


D'oh

<---->
:|
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
User avatar
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: NJ

Re: video clip

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:31 pm

In hindsight, it really wasn't clear. I would guess that most people would have read it the same way.
User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6472
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

PreviousNext

Return to The Internets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron