Kitty kitty puddumses

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby badplantmommy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 am

Awww, brokenlegged kitteh is cute!
Caller I.D. takes all the fun out of prank phone calls.
User avatar
badplantmommy
Makes LOLCATS
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:11 pm
Location: The OC, CA

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby PonderThis » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 am

I figured this beared repeating ...
quetzalcoatlus wrote:My sister adopted a broken-legged cat from a shelter.
Image

D'AWWWWWWWW
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11795
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Since you like heem so much, I have procured a little more broken legged kitteh for you.

Image
Image
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
User avatar
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Up here in the cabinet, banging on pots and pans.

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby PonderThis » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 pm

That last one is funny because kitties like exploring paper bags and that's funny. :D
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11795
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby Dusk » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 am

quetzalcoatlus wrote:My sister adopted a broken-legged cat from a shelter.
Image

Kitty's leg may be broken, but his pride is intact.
EvilJekyll wrote:To summarise, people will always people.
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 pm

I have now gotten the word that Broken Legged Kitteh's official name is Tugs. You know, if you were in suspense about it.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
User avatar
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Up here in the cabinet, banging on pots and pans.

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 pm

ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby Binkatron5000 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 am


I don't know how to feel about this. Initial reaction was laughter, but then it just kinda got creepy. And then I tried to picture kitty in a suit and kept noting ways in which the proportions were way off from a human... and that made it a tad creepier for me.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 am



I was happy to hear the music. It is from Cowboy Bebop, cat-themed music fans. It is called Cats On Mars. I think.
User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6474
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby jvcc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 am

I think it is adorable. ^-^ Wittle kitty wants to be a human.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6085
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby loofah » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:52 am

I don't think this cat is going to be adopted any time soon
Note: if you have cats in the room while watching this, it might upset them. Then you'll have to search for happy cat noises to play for them for 10 minutes while petting them.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby Binkatron5000 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:01 am

loofah wrote:I don't think this cat is going to be adopted any time soon
Note: if you have cats in the room while watching this, it might upset them. Then you'll have to search for happy cat noises to play for them for 10 minutes while petting them.

Note: if you have functional eyes and ears, and kitty compassion, it might upset you. Then you'll have to search for happy kitten videos to play for 10 minutes while slowly unraveling from the fetal position.


This video is amazing, I don't know where else to put it. It's not a typical kitty video, but it's pretty dang awesome.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby PonderThis » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:38 am

Binkatron5000 wrote:
loofah wrote:I don't think this cat is going to be adopted any time soon
Note: if you have cats in the room while watching this, it might upset them. Then you'll have to search for happy cat noises to play for them for 10 minutes while petting them.

Note: if you have functional eyes and ears, and kitty compassion, it might upset you. Then you'll have to search for happy kitten videos to play for 10 minutes while slowly unraveling from the fetal position.

Thanks for the warning. Not gonna go anywhere near that link, nope.
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11795
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby Skimba » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 am

loofah wrote:I don't think this cat is going to be adopted any time soon
Note: if you have cats in the room while watching this, it might upset them. Then you'll have to search for happy cat noises to play for them for 10 minutes while petting them.

Awwww...it's so scared.....it's just trying to defend itself from the ugly humans :cry:
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7353
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby quetzalcoatlus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:This video is amazing, I don't know where else to put it. It's not a typical kitty video, but it's pretty dang awesome.

That is in fact pretty awesome.
PonderThis wrote:Back in olden times people found solace in Jesus. Nowadays it's Sonic The Hedgehog.
User avatar
quetzalcoatlus
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Up here in the cabinet, banging on pots and pans.

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby Skimba » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 am

quetzalcoatlus wrote:
Binkatron5000 wrote:This video is amazing, I don't know where else to put it. It's not a typical kitty video, but it's pretty dang awesome.

That is in fact pretty awesome.

I meant to copmment on this, but I didn't? Hmmm...anyway, yes - it was really neat!
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7353
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby MysticalDescent » Mon May 31, 2010 6:22 am

Image
Image
User avatar
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5132
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Stoke, England

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby ntw3001 » Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 am

Suspended cat torso where is lower portion of cat
User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6474
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby MysticalDescent » Mon May 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Strong gust of wind.
Image
User avatar
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5132
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Stoke, England

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby Binkatron5000 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 pm

No, lasers. They cauterized it too, so you don't see any bleeding.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby giantsfan97 » Mon May 31, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm not lying when I say I had that same background for all my school photos up until like high school.
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!
User avatar
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10960
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:11 am
Location: Vermont

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby Binkatron5000 » Mon May 31, 2010 8:27 pm

giantsfan97 wrote:I'm not lying when I say I had that same background for all my school photos up until like high school.

Mine were the tacky 80's paint splatter background... just like this random person's background actually.
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby Binkatron5000 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Image
James wrote:I honestly have no idea whether I'm more fruity or plural.

ntw3001 wrote:Is the tattoooed black sperm squirming out of my mouth, or am I sensually nibbling its tail? I don't remember my 21st birthday party.
User avatar
Binkatron5000
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3525
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby PonderThis » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Now there's one you ain't gonna find on "I can has cheezburger"! :D
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11795
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: Kitty kitty puddumses

Postby jvcc » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Binkatron5000 wrote:
giantsfan97 wrote:I'm not lying when I say I had that same background for all my school photos up until like high school.

Mine were the tacky 80's paint splatter background... just like this random person's background actually.

Oh, that was mine, too!
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6085
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to The Internets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron