Bored

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Skimba wrote:I'm BORED folksies....entertain me.
♫ Doobadie doo do, ba
Doobadie dah dah!
Scoobadie doo doo, ba
Scoobadie dah dah! ♪

:: attempts to dance ::
:: trips over own feet ::
:: falls face down ::

TAH DAH!

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:34 pm

*CLAPS*
*HOOTS*
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Nik

Postby Nik » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Veepa wrote:
giantsfan97 wrote:Nik = least threatening person on this board :D

Dude, she's like 8 feet tall.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:13 pm

lol to that, but at the same time.... :x to part of the article.
Duh folks, that can happen in any case of adoption/sperm or egg donation, not just to gay/lesbian couples. :x
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby MysticalDescent » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Four times I've seen that article today. Fair play, you're the first person who hasn't sent me the BBC link.

They should have been based in Wales or Norfolk, there's got plenty of inter-family marriages.

chrismachine
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:17 pm

there are a pile of new people here since I posted this a year ago or so, so I'll do it again in the hopes more people will take part...

I'm playing some online risk here. good times for free.
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby ntw3001 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:50 am

I remember that. The uni network wouldn't let me on. I wonder if it will now.

catastrophile

Postby catastrophile » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Talk about your awkward holiday gatherings. You just know one year down the road, somebody's gonna get drunk and angry and be all "SO, TELL US WHAT IT WAS LIKE BANGING YOUR SISTER!"
[/bastard]

Gelatine Cow
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby Gelatine Cow » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:44 pm

And that's terrible.

kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby kupo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Ouch...I didn't realize atheists were so....hated.

I'm afraid to leave my house now lest I be attacked by a group of fundamentalists.
a signature

sum yun gai

Postby sum yun gai » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:59 pm

kupo wrote:

Ouch...I didn't realize atheists were so....hated.

I'm afraid to leave my house now lest I be attacked by a group of fundamentalists.

i'm sure you have other.... habits that fundamentalists would object to :P
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

Hahahahaha :lol:

I've seen this before. Theres a sad one about a mother whose son came out to her, she over reacted, and he eventually killed himself :(

edit -
I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!

How fraking blind is she, lol!

loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby loofah » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:50 pm

finally... a place that creates the same facial expression as when I read Francois' posts.
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.

ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby ntw3001 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:24 am

I like it. I particularly enjoyed number five in the tiop ten 'Reasons you're a dumbass Atheist':

5. You willingly attribute all historical atrocities in Europe to a demographic that contained approximately 100% of Europeans during the period in question.

Well... uhh... yeah. Care to suggest an alternative?

Saltine

Postby Saltine » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:15 am

fstdt.com wrote:One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.
BWAHAHAHAHA....breeeaaaathe....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaaa ahaaa... haaa... oh man.
--Saltine

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:32 am

Saltine wrote:
fstdt.com wrote:One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.
BWAHAHAHAHA....breeeaaaathe....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaaa ahaaa... haaa... oh man.
Holy crap, you're right, Saltine, that's one of the funniest durned things I've read in a while.

Gee, how did we never take this into consideration before? They're absolutely right! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:30 am

I finally got around to start reading this, uh, thing about christian chat room quotes.
I'm only on the 4th or 5th one and I can't decide if I want to laugh, cry or punch something. It's very disturbing if these are true statements.
I'm assuming they are because people are very disturbing.
So, the quotes.....uh, wow. Just an awful wow.

sum yun gai

Postby sum yun gai » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:16 pm

Skimba wrote:I finally got around to start reading this, uh, thing about christian chat room quotes.
I'm only on the 4th or 5th one and I can't decide if I want to laugh, cry or punch something. It's very disturbing if these are true statements.
I'm assuming they are because people are very disturbing.
So, the quotes.....uh, wow. Just an awful wow.

those people are the reason i don't live in texas anymore (among other reasons). when i was in college i used to wear earrings and shave my head and there wasn't a day where some fundie wouldn't try to "save" me :evil: i finally started telling them "the reason i don't accept jesus christ as my personal savior is because his followers won't LEAVE ME THE fork ALONE!"
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

Saltine

Postby Saltine » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:57 pm

I love the word "personal" in there. Like He's an iPhone or something.
--Saltine

PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby PonderThis » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:06 pm

Saltine wrote:I love the word "personal" in there. Like He's an iPhone or something.
Someone needs to draw up an "iJesus" ad.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:08 pm

PonderThis wrote:
Saltine wrote:I love the word "personal" in there. Like He's an iPhone or something.
Someone needs to draw up an "iJesus" ad.

It's actually a good thing when it dies.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

Zombie Protestor

Postby Zombie Protestor » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:44 pm

This post not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If numbness or tingling persists for more than an hour after reading, please consult a physician.

giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:34 pm

This is amazing.

"several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years" ROFL

"How can anyone beleive we evolved from monkeys heres a few questions for people who beleive that: ... how come we cant speak monkey?" ROFLLL

"science causes confustion" what? lolololol
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Dusk » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:19 am

quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

Return to “The Internets”