Spam: new lows

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Postby EvilJekyll » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:35 pm

gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Gelatine Cow » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:53 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHahahahaha.

You clicked it.
And that's terrible.
Gelatine Cow
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby EvilJekyll » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:29 pm

I was curious as to whether the links actually went different places...They didn't.
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby kzager » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:46 pm

What does that say?
I got to "hello all. I am a flag waveing american citizen who" and kind of gave up.
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Null » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:47 pm

I guess that's the site for people who can't find their asses with both hands.
Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby James » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:46 am

SIGNATURE: GONE
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby kzager » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:40 pm

I got stuck in the middle east. Whoops!
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby catastrophile » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:41 pm

[/bastard]
catastrophile

Postby Dusk » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:37 am

I saw that yesterday and thought someone was being a real prick to Nyperold. Probably James.
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby James » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:15 am

I just thought he and his friends might want to find some anal. Or something anally retentive. Or find something in an anally retentive manner. One of those.
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby PonderThis » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:07 am

Actually, this would be a new low in spam:
PonderThis
Site Admin

Postby Dusk » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:41 pm

I laughed.... but I hated myself for it. :P
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby catastrophile » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:44 pm

My name is Lt. Doug McGivens with the US Military. I am due to be posted from Kuwait to Germany any time from now. During this event found here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm I and my Superior Officer were able to move the sum of $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States dollars). These money were being used by the Iraqi Militants to purchase Arms and Ammunition.

The said money is in a Securities company right now and for the fact that we are still in the military, it would be difficult for me and my superior to keep the funds. So we need you to help us in this. As soon as you get the money from the Securities Company, You will take 30% of the total sum, My Superior Officer will take 30% and I will also take 30%, while the balance of 10% will be used to offset any expenses incurred during the transaction in getting the funds off the Securities Company.

Get back to me with your full names, Address and Telephone number so that I can forward you to the Securities Company for them to have the funds released to you without further delay.

Thank you and God bless you
Lt. Doug McGivens
[/bastard]
catastrophile

Postby James » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:33 am

Hahahahaha. Oh McGivens, you lovable felon.
James
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby EvilJekyll » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:57 pm

My Dear,

I am Mrs.Benna Ali from Cote D`ivoire (Ivory Coast). I am a widow being that I lost my husband some year's ago. My husband,late Dr. Ibrahim Ali, was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death . He was assassinated in september (2003) by the rebels following a political uprising.

Before his death, he had a foreign account here in Cote D'Ivoire(Ivory Coast) up to the tune of three million and eight hundred and fitfty thousand dollars( $3.850 000) which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.However,due to my bad health situation occassioned by cancer, i wish you to do me a favour to receive this fund to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary so that you will invest it in a good business venture for the benefit and education of my son,Mustafa, who will be coming to stay under your kind custody after the transfer for his education and future because my health is failing me.

I have plans to do investments in your country, like real estate and industrial production.This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist us contact my son Mustafa, indicating your interest.We have mapped out 75% for ourselves, 20% for your cordial assistance and 5% for any expenses which may be incurred in the course of this transaction.

Finally if you have any question regarding this transaction, please contact us. Please note that the confidentiality of this transaction would be highly appreicated.
I await your quick reply.

Thanks and best regards.

Mrs.Benna Ali & her son Mustafa.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Daniel. » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:11 pm

catastrophile wrote:http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/advice/scams/20070904_scam_puppy_Internet_a1.asp

EDIT:

Can't argue with that.

Several months later, and I get the joke:

ntw3001 wrote:Eh, aerogel is okay, but what it's really about these days is bear-o-gel!
Daniel.
Not Spamusing

Postby EvilJekyll » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Is he really in your phone as "The James"?
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Daniel. » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:04 pm

Haha yes.
ntw3001 wrote:Eh, aerogel is okay, but what it's really about these days is bear-o-gel!
Daniel.
Not Spamusing

Postby EvilJekyll » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:22 am

I wish to put plastic windows, but I do not know what windows to me to choose. On one building site (a pancake, now I shall try to recollect the name … And it is exact, has recollected www.stroyka-site.info), and so I have read through, that 3 chamber windows is not worse at all 5 chamber, but thus 5 chamber cost much more dearly.
Whether so it? Or all should be overpaid for 5 chamber windows?
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Previous

Return to The Internets