Yarr!

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Postby Judas Maccabeus » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:35 pm

Dirty William Read

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Why be those scurvy dogs wantin' ta get rid'a the smell, I said I be bathin' every day!

And my ship: Night's Horror

Yarr, that be a good name!
James wrote:While writing this post I've been gripped by a growing concern that it's nothing more than incredibly tedious navel-gazing. But hey, this is the Internet.
Judas Maccabeus
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby ntw3001 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:27 pm

Iron Jack Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

There doesn't seem tol be anything telling me what my ship is called. None of the links lead to anything useful. Mayhap it be to do with that little dead image at the bottom?

Ah wait, a review of jvcc's post clears it all up. My ship is the Sea's Jewel. Well, I guess that'll do.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby Skimba » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:03 pm

Bloody Jenny Bonney
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

My Ship is: The Fearful Death

:D
Skimba
Impresses the Females

Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby Dusk » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Null wrote:Oh man, I thought it was "National Talk Like A Prat Day," and I've been practicing my Dusk Bringer imitation for weeks now.

hahaha.... HEY!

DIRTY JACK READ
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Spelling FTW
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby EvilJekyll » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:07 am

What did the pyromaniac pirate do?

Committed Arrrrson.

I made that up today.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby Gelatine Cow » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:15 am

I've noticed two spelling errors from that Pirate Ship Namer already. (Deciet and Posideon.)

Most unacceptable.
And that's terrible.
Gelatine Cow
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby DarthCat » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:33 am

Iron Harry Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

My ship is : Davy Jones' Anger
DarthCat
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby MysticalDescent » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:59 pm

Black Sam Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Ship: The Insanity of the South
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Previous

Return to The Internets