SPORES!

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

SPORES!

Postby Dusk » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Kerberos » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:29 pm

Hello! You are a wonderful person. I wish I could be like you!
Kerberos
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby ntw3001 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:32 pm

I scrolled down. I really must see what 'Boy, 6, operated sex club' is going to be about. Well, I mean, I know roughly what it's going to be about, but I'm fascinated.

Oh, it's just that he made lewd suggestions in school. I was kind of hoping for some kind of freakish six-year-old mafia boss.
ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby catastrophile » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:35 am

I could only find a scan of the book's French version. While looking for an English scan, however, I found this. Don't click it.
[/bastard]
catastrophile
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:03 am

catastrophile wrote:this. Don't click it.

You say that like we wouldn't click it anyway, also, I've seen worse.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe

Postby catastrophile » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 am

I'm getting bored with typing NSFW.
[/bastard]
catastrophile

Postby Dusk » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 am

Maybe you should make it your sig.
...Not that your current one is any less relevant.
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby MysticalDescent » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:22 pm

I read about something similar a while back. It was supposed to be the largest natural disaster ever. Quite a bit of carbon dioxide had built up in this lake (why it hadn't floated to the surface I can't remember) and then it just released it all in one big go. Lots of stuff died pretty much instantaneously and nobody could work out why.
MysticalDescent

Postby Dusk » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:12 pm

MysticalDescent wrote:I read about something similar a while back. It was supposed to be the largest natural disaster ever. Quite a bit of carbon dioxide had built up in this lake (why it hadn't floated to the surface I can't remember) and then it just released it all in one big go. Lots of stuff died pretty much instantaneously and nobody could work out why.

Dinosaurs?
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby loofah » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:17 pm

Dusk Bringer wrote:
MysticalDescent wrote:I read about something similar a while back. It was supposed to be the largest natural disaster ever. Quite a bit of carbon dioxide had built up in this lake (why it hadn't floated to the surface I can't remember) and then it just released it all in one big go. Lots of stuff died pretty much instantaneously and nobody could work out why.

Dinosaurs?
He's probably referring to this
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Dusk » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:28 pm

"I could not speak. I became unconscious. I could not open my mouth because then I smelled something terrible . . . I heard my daughter snoring in a terrible way, very abnormal . . . When crossing to my daughter's bed . . . I collapsed and fell. I was there till nine o'clock in the (Friday) morning . . . until a friend of mine came and knocked at my door . . . I was surprised to see that my trousers were red, had some stains like honey. I saw some . . . starchy mess on my body. My arms had some wounds . . . I didn't really know how I got these wounds . . .I opened the door . . . I wanted to speak, my breath would not come out . . . My daughter was already dead . . . I went into my daughter's bed, thinking that she was still sleeping. I slept till it was 4:30 p.m. in the afternoon . . . on Friday. (Then) I managed to go over to my neighbors' houses. They were all dead . . . I decided to leave . . . . (because) most of my family was in Wum . . . I got my motorcycle . . . A friend whose father had died left with me (for) Wum . . . As I rode . . . through Nyos I didn't see any sign of any living thing . . . (When I got to Wum), I was unable to walk, even to talk . . . my body was completely weak." -- From A. Scarth (1999)

:shock: Woah :shock:
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby MysticalDescent » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:10 pm

That's the one.
MysticalDescent

Postby catastrophile » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:26 am

I could swear somebody just posted a link to this, but I can't find it now. Anyway, I just wanted to follow it up with this.

EDIT: It appears nik posted a link to the first story in TEH CHATS a couple days ago, but didn't think to share with the class. Let us all berate and shame her.

She likes it.
[/bastard]
catastrophile

Return to The Internets