drawing personality test

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

drawing personality test

Postby Mimiheart » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Image
What does your drawing say about YOU?

The results of your analysis say:

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
Made ya look.
User avatar
Mimiheart
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA

Postby katzenkoenig » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:03 pm

mountain in my picture my ass
Skimba wrote:And she laughed and laughed...'cause she knew she wasn't wearing any pants.
User avatar
katzenkoenig
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Location: Porn

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:35 pm

Image
The results of your analysis say:

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a direct and forthright person. You like to get to the core of the issue right away, with few signs of hesitation.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
User avatar
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: NJ

Postby Null » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:51 pm

Through an act of, I'm sure, the sheerest coincidence, I got the exact same message as both of you.

And I do NOT have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
User avatar
Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4574
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:56 am
Location: TN

Postby PonderThis » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:55 pm

Null wrote:Through an act of, I'm sure, the sheerest coincidence, I got the exact same message as both of you.

And I do NOT have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
You do too, you fuckin' objectionable person. :x

;) :wink:
User avatar
PonderThis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11804
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Postby Kerberos » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Although I got the same as Jekyll, Mimi, and Null, there are multiple answers. I just answered differently from the exact truth and got:

You are driven and ambitious and tend to make radical moves to reach your goals.
You are a direct and forthright person. You like to get to the core of the issue right away, with few signs of hesitation.
You like daydreaming and seeking out adventure.
You are ambitious and optimistic, determined to prove and advertise yourself.

Ironically, that (for the most part) describes me better than the other one.
Hello! You are a wonderful person. I wish I could be like you!
User avatar
Kerberos
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:27 pm
Location: Male

Postby Null » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:09 pm

PonderThis wrote:
Null wrote:Through an act of, I'm sure, the sheerest coincidence, I got the exact same message as both of you.

And I do NOT have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
You do too, you fuckin' objectionable person. :x

;) :wink:


Yay, I've finally been flamed! TODAY I AM A MAN! :)
User avatar
Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4574
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:56 am
Location: TN

Postby EvilJekyll » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:19 pm

My second line is different from Mimi's BTW.
gif wrote:you can't stuff a coin down a stripper's g-string
Judas Maccabeus wrote:Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
My Site
User avatar
EvilJekyll
Wikimaster Deluxe
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: NJ

Postby Dusk » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:31 pm

PonderThis wrote:You do too, you fuckin' objectionable person. :x

;) :wink:

Yeah, you're all comedy, sunshine and lollipops under that PVC bodysuit. Stop denying it. :P
User avatar
Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 10810
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

Postby Null » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:03 am

Dusk Bringer wrote:
PonderThis wrote:You do too, you fuckin' objectionable person. :x

;) :wink:

Yeah, you're all comedy, sunshine and lollipops under that PVC bodysuit. Stop denying it. :P


Image
User avatar
Null
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4574
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:56 am
Location: TN

Postby Mimiheart » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:53 am

Null wrote:
Dusk Bringer wrote:
PonderThis wrote:You do too, you fuckin' objectionable person. :x

;) :wink:

Yeah, you're all comedy, sunshine and lollipops under that PVC bodysuit. Stop denying it. :P


Image
I want one!!!!!!

but where are the mountains? :P
Made ya look.
User avatar
Mimiheart
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA

Postby ntw3001 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:41 am

Great. there's no option for 'the road on your picture... is not attached to the mountain'. Or 'your trees most closely consist of... triangles'. Also, it's not sensitive enough to draw small things like triangles and people. Also again, this is why I favour the line tools on paint.

Image

You are driven and ambitious and tend to make radical moves to reach your goals.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
User avatar
ntw3001
Group Captain
 
Posts: 6476
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Essex

Postby Watery_tart » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:22 am

Image

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.

all the drawings are all so different, yet the answers so generic :p
I'm not scared, I'm Steve
User avatar
Watery_tart
Apparently Still Unemployed
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:04 pm

Postby Skimba » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:13 am

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

Image

The results of your analysis say:

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You feel morose and are prone to lethargy.
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7353
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby jvcc » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:41 pm

Image

The results of your analysis say:

You tend to pursue many different activities simultaneously. When misfortune does happen, it doesn't actually dishearten you all that much.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person. You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.

Apparently I'm Mimiheart.
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6088
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Postby jvcc » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:59 pm

http://bored.com/drawthings/index.php

Above is a site where you can draw a house, tree, human or write your name and it will analyse your personality. :D I drew a person, and my result was a litte disheartening:

"Your personality analysis based on this drawing:
You have difficulty with relationships.You are defensive.You are a needy person."

:(
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6088
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Postby Watery_tart » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:31 pm

Image

You are conflicted about something and unsure what to do about it.You feel barren.You strive for achievement.
Last edited by Watery_tart on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not scared, I'm Steve
User avatar
Watery_tart
Apparently Still Unemployed
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:04 pm

Postby Mimiheart » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:44 pm

jvcc wrote:http://bored.com/drawthings/index.php

Above is a site where you can draw a house, tree, human or write your name and it will analyse your personality. :D I drew a person, and my result was a litte disheartening:

"Your personality analysis based on this drawing:
You have difficulty with relationships.You are defensive.You are a needy person."

:(
You are a suspicious person and have some paranoid tendencies.You are sometimes a shy person.You have a willingness to engage.You frequently get anxious and have antisocial tendencies.You deny your needs and can be passive aggressive. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Made ya look.
User avatar
Mimiheart
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA

Postby DarthCat » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:09 pm

Mimiheart wrote:
jvcc wrote:http://bored.com/drawthings/index.php

Above is a site where you can draw a house, tree, human or write your name and it will analyse your personality. :D I drew a person, and my result was a litte disheartening:

"Your personality analysis based on this drawing:
You have difficulty with relationships.You are defensive.You are a needy person."

:(
You are a suspicious person and have some paranoid tendencies.You are sometimes a shy person.You have a willingness to engage.You frequently get anxious and have antisocial tendencies.You deny your needs and can be passive aggressive. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sucks for you, eh?

"You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance. Good concentration, detail oriented. You are affectionate, sympathetic, passionate, and expressive. You are a talkative person. You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions."
User avatar
DarthCat
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: The small of your back.

Postby jvcc » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:13 pm

DarthCat wrote:"You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance. Good concentration, detail oriented. You are affectionate, sympathetic, passionate, and expressive. You are a talkative person. You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions."


Unfair!
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6088
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Postby DarthCat » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:20 pm

S-sorry? :(
User avatar
DarthCat
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: The small of your back.

Postby jvcc » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:28 pm

It likes you better. :x

Image

"You try to avoid frightening fantasies.You are an open person and have a willingness to interact with others.You are unwilling to reveal much about yourself.You have a desire to live alone. "

Frightening fantasies?
ntw3001 wrote:you can't get raped if you always say yes
User avatar
jvcc
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 6088
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Location: USA

Postby Skimba » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:12 pm

Hahahahahhahaha..that was spectacular:
You are not a happy person. Meh.
You have feelings of inadequacy. :?
You are sometimes an aggressive person. :D
You have an evasive attitude in social relations. :roll:
You have an agressive personality. :twisted:
You deny your needs and can be passive aggressive. :shock:
Image
User avatar
Skimba
Impresses the Females
 
Posts: 7353
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 am
Location: Skeleton!;Skeleton Key;Skeleton Girl;The Skeleton in the Closet;Skeleton Crew;Jack Skelington

Postby MysticalDescent » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:14 pm

Happily, the drawing has nothing to do with the test. The questions do. I suppose it works in a way though. Anyway:

Image

Your friends and associates should generally find you a dependable and trustworthy person.
You have a peaceful mind, viewing the world with calm and serenity. To you, life is not about struggle and strife but about existence and co-existence.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.
Image
User avatar
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5132
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Stoke, England

Postby MysticalDescent » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:31 pm

WateryTart- hahahahahaha

Second test:

Image

You like to fantasize and think of ideas.You are an open person and have a willingness to interact with others.You have a desire to live alone.
Image
User avatar
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5132
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Stoke, England

Next

Return to The Internets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron