Angriest I've been about a news article, ever.

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Postby Chrono Crow » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:52 pm

Mimiheart wrote:Just before the theme song, they have this peanut-creature telling us how it's not appropriate for children.

Hahahahaha. That's so awful.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Saltine » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:09 am

Hello children... I'm Inappropriate Peanut. I'm here to tell you when something is just not right for you. That's what inappropriate means.

See this? This is a needle full of drugs. I'm injecting it into my arm. Wait a minute; that's inappropriate. You shouldn't be watching this. I'll put it away.

Now, see this? This is a penis. I'm stroking it because it gives me sexual pleasure. Hold on! That's also inappropriate. You shouldn't watch me do this. I'll put it away.

Jesus rickin'-frackin' Christ, that was stupid of me to show you that stuff. I'm just a fat ugly moron son of a tuna sandwich who couldn't find my objectionable person with a nigger's cock. I'm going to break my knees with a baseball bat. Uh oh! There I go again! Obscenities laced with sexist, racist, violent, and degrading terminology are inappropriate. You shouldn't listen to me do that.

Oh, look at the clock. I have to be at an abortion rally soon, so I guess it's time for me to say goodbye. Before I do, I should warn you that certain parts of the Sesame Street DVD you're watching may be inappropriate, so be careful.

Okay, this is Inappropriate Peanut saying: May the one true Lord, Allah, light your path until next we meet... and I'll catch your sweet asses later!
--Saltine
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Mimiheart » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:42 am

:lol: :lol:

I think his name was, "Mr. Nostalgia."
Made ya look.
Mimiheart
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby Dusk » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:41 pm

:shock:
Dusk