Baby animals in general

What? You like other sites besides Spamusement? Unacceptable!

Postby sum yun gai » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 am

they have to produce non-mutt offspring for something like 3 or 4 consecutive generations before they can be considered as a full breed.
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.


traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."
User avatar
sum yun gai
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:51 am
Location: La-la land

Postby chrismachine » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 am

well they form breeds by crossing, so once they create the bread through suficient crossing and get to what they like, they set that as a breed, and make it purebred, only breeding those dogs with others who have been similarly cross-bred to that state, or come from those breeds of dog... it's not like this goes back centuries or happens by accident.
Image
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.
User avatar
chrismachine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5945
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:24 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Postby kzager » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:44 am

chrismachine wrote:well they form breeds by crossing, so once they create the bread through suficient crossing and get to what they like, they set that as a breed, and make it purebred, only breeding those dogs with others who have been similarly cross-bred to that state, or come from those breeds of dog... it's not like this goes back centuries or happens by accident.


False. The designer made all the species. Evolution is impossible.
Image
User avatar
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3642
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Trapped in a well.

Postby James » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:24 am

Chrono Crow wrote:I never understood how a dog could be full-blooded anything. I mean, sure. If the parents are the same breed, whatever. But they're all mix breeds when you get right down to it. At some point, there must have been a breed cross to result in what we consider pedigree today.

Technically that's true of all life ever, except for the really early single-celled stuff, but you wouldn't fault any of us for describing ourselves as 100% human. And if that thing about humanity originating in Africa is true, is that where we should all say we're from, ethnically speaking?
SIGNATURE: GONE
User avatar
James
Is a Hero in Bed
 
Posts: 14863
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:40 am
Location: Surbiton, England

Postby Saltine » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:28 pm

I'm 100% recycled atoms.
--Saltine
User avatar
Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:24 am
Location: Cambridge, MA, US

Postby loofah » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:06 pm

Saltine wrote:I'm 100% recycled atoms.
Me too! We must be related!
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Postby kzager » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:35 pm

I'm 75% water, the other 25% is meat.
Image
User avatar
kzager
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 3642
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:27 am
Location: Trapped in a well.

Postby Chrono Crow » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:37 pm

The human body is made up of 65% water. So are buckets.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.
User avatar
Chrono Crow
Spam King
 
Posts: 15466
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: Yeach

Postby loofah » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:55 pm

That explains Zan:
Image
Saltine wrote:This is all logically consistent, but the artist does not go on to explain that you love Hitler. See, this is why logicians don't write popular music.
User avatar
loofah
Needs Your Bank Info
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am
Location: One great big festering neon distraction

Previous

Return to The Internets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron