A whine and complain thread

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.
MysticalDescent
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Re: A whine and complain thread

Postby MysticalDescent » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Hey everyone, I'm back, how have things been on here while I was...

Oh.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Amazing. Thanks for coming back! :n/
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Hahahaha you guys, I know you all think I'm a piece of poopcakes and hate my guts you will all get a kick out of this. I've fucked up.

I don't know what happened. I met Maria on Wednesday (just typing her name hurts) and today she's pretty much made it clear she doesn't want to see me again. I don't know what happened, I'm not brave enough to read her message, just the preview. But it's clear to me that I've fucked up.

So yeah. Hey look at me, Mr fork it up. fork fork fuckity fork up!
My Spamusements!
draculahunter wrote:Needs more vomiting skeletons.

EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby EsBe » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:03 pm

You should just read the message.

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:36 am

Oh fork off. I've read enough to know what's up. I've fucked things up, simple.
My Spamusements!

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:46 pm

heres the message preview - "I'm okay Ian. But I want to be honest. I've come to the realisation that I'm not really ready for…"

She's trying to let me down gently, but its obvious. I don't need to read this rest of it. She hates me. hates me hates me hates me. cant blame her. id hate me if i was anyone else.

I know none of you care, you are all probably laughing now since you hate me so much. enjoy it… laugh at my misery, i don't deserve to be happy, never have, never will, hahahahaha
My Spamusements!

sum yun gai

Postby sum yun gai » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:58 pm

So, what you're saying is that women you are interested in fall into two categories: future wife-material, and also future wife-material. There is no degree of possible friendship or other connection available, you can only marry the women you're interested in for a lifetime commitment. If a woman does not return your interests, it must mean that you are a failure as a person, not that she is either (a) not looking for future husband-material, (b) not interested in any kind of romantic relationship of any duration or (c) any and all reasons why someone might choose not to get deeply involved with another human being on an emotional level. Also seemingly not considered here (due to lack of information): whether or not she meets every possible checklist of someone you could enjoy a lifetime commitment with, much less any shorter length commitment of any kind.

I dunno, maybe I'm the weird one here since I've had good friendships with women I was previously hoping for a romantic relationship with before being rejected? I guess what I'm saying here is: unless she is specifically telling you "Don't darken my doorway ever again" or some variant thereof, why is this the end of the world and you're back to self-pity and whatever other emotional depressions this brings on?
ntw3001 wrote:Sass has to come from the heart, not from the shirt.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Oh fork off SYG, seriously just fork off you hater. Why do you care anyway, you hate my guts? Always have done. So just shut the fork UP YOU STUPID not-nice person.
My Spamusements!

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:47 pm

I have plenty of friends of the opposite sex, you idiot. And if it was made clear before I started to fall for her I'd be fine, I just don't know if I can be now. And I'm sure she doesn't know either. It's just going to be weird.

But I forgot you are mr perfect who knows everything and gets everything's right, so whatever.
My Spamusements!

sum yun gai

Postby sum yun gai » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:29 am

You know, you're right about the fact that I probably should not have said anything. So I definitely apologize for rubbing salt in the wounds this time. But you are still wrong that I hate you, but I'll let it go again because I know you're just lashing out as usual.

traubster wrote:I find it irritating whenever I walk through a cemetery and there's not one gravestone that reads something like, "We're all grateful that he's dead. Sorry if he owed you money."

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:21 pm

:roll:

Stop denying it, you hate me. I know you do, so stop lying.

I still havent read the actual message. I cant bring myself to do it. Stupid I know, but hey im rickin'-frackin' idiotic tuna sandwich so whatever.
My Spamusements!

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Well, fork. fork fork fork fork fork. I finally worked up the guts to read it. She still wants to be friends. She isn't now, of course, not after how rickin'-frackin' STUPID I've acted.

GAH. I might as well just rickin'-frackin' kill myself, im such a stupid rickin'-frackin' tuna sandwich.

fork fork fork fork fork fork fork fork
My Spamusements!

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:17 am

You're right. What you did not do was stupid. I'm truly sorry that you have this, whatever it is, disorder or whatever. I wish you the best. I really do, Ian. You won't accept that, but I don't care if you do or don't. Although it is true. Only you can decide what you do or not do.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:47 am

Disorder??

And yeah, by not doing something (not reading the message and replying earlier) I did end up doing something stupid.

I truly would have loved to stay friends with her. Really. But I guess it's not going to happen now. Im going to send one last message and leave it at that.

I've calmed down since when I posted that. I've messed up with her, but what else can I do now?
My Spamusements!

EsBe
Apparently Still Unemployed

Postby EsBe » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Apologize to her and say that you acted rashly out of panic?

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:20 pm

Like that wasnt the first thing I tried!

I've sent her another message. If she doesn't reply then, well, thats that. Nowt I can do then. Well, nowt I can do that doesn't make me come off as a creepy stalker.
My Spamusements!

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:42 pm

Would love an explantation for the "disorder" comment from Skimba.

And maybe i am going too far in saying everyone hates me, but i know a few of you do. And are probably laughing over all this.

Anyway, no reply a tall. She seems to have vanished actually…
My Spamusements!

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:58 pm

And im now going to be out of work. Awesome.
My Spamusements!

IanC
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby IanC » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Jesus Christ I know you lot seem to hate the way I'm acting here but I'm not lying, I'm out of work. Redundant as of Wednesday due to the company going into administration.

But hey I guess I deserve it, right? :roll:
My Spamusements!

sum yun gai

Postby sum yun gai » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:53 pm

So, in an effort to save money I switched ISPs from cable company monopoly to DSL near-monopoly. My download speed has been reduced from 50Mbps to 6Mbps and if it weren't for the $100/month savings I would consider changing right back. It should never take more than 2 minutes to download 100MB and I had to cancel a game I was in the middle of because my machine locked up when the client started its download #FirstWorldProblems

chrismachine
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:52 pm

6 is my standard, but I live in a fairly rural area and DSL is the best option for me. It works for xbox and stuff, but the larger updates and initial installs take hours and that can be a pain. Luckily I have the ability to start them remotely so I don't usually have to find something else to do all evening when I want to play a game. Still, I do envy my fiber friends.
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

sum yun gai

Postby sum yun gai » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:26 am

Yeah, at work we have 1Gbps for our normal connection to the world. I'm only allowed to take one small slice of that, but it still works out to about 100Mbps on an average day. Needless to say, I do all my big downloads at work, but especially since the switch down to 6 :)

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:43 am

It's cold! We were spoiled with an "Indian Summer", so we never really had a Fall. Left for work this morning at -4 degrees F (-20C) it's now a whopping -2 degrees F (-18C)...which is still a warm-up from last night. I'm just not mentally ready for it to be this cold yet. Brrrr, damnit.

chrismachine
Impresses the Females

Postby chrismachine » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 pm

I've got 1C up here, so that's definitely a case of whatever the opposite of hellfire is for your unseasonably warm fall. It had better be warm in Florida while I'm down there later.
Veepa wrote:Very wise words, Master Tiny Legs.

Skimba
Impresses the Females

Postby Skimba » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:30 pm

It can get a bit chilly with a breeze, depending on where you are going. I go to FL in December a lot, around the Daytona Beach area, and I always roll up my pants and wade in the ocean without getting cold. I'd bring a light jacket, just in case.

Return to “None of the Above”