A whine and complain thread

If you don't know where it belongs, it belongs here.
giantsfan97
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby giantsfan97 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Saltine wrote:two functioning kidneys
for stealing
I love this post so much I'm going to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

Saltine
Pays Too Much For Car Insurance

Postby Saltine » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:38 am

Well, you only steal one, but that's the idea.
--Saltine

fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby fanelian » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Bah! That's conformist. Why settle with one when you can have them both? If you're going for illegal you should go all the way down to murder.
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight

Saltine

Postby Saltine » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:41 pm

Unless you need a whole bunch of organs right at once, it's best to leave the other ones intact until you do need them. Okay, great, now you have two kidneys, but when you need his liver it'll be long dead.
--Saltine

catastrophile

Postby catastrophile » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 pm

fanelian wrote:In other news, the McD guy CALLED me. He called to let me know that Today would have been our 10th anniversary.

Did you fly to his arms and sail with him into the sunset?
[/bastard]

kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby kupo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 am

Chrono Crow wrote:Maybe I do need therapy. It's just such an awkward situation. But explaining it will just make me sound like more of a puss, and will just sound like another excuse. But I will think about things.

That's where your problem lies. Being so afraid that you'll sound pathetic. You can't worry. Worrying stops your ability to better yourself.

(I think I was just a hypocrite right there, but ignore that fact)

fanelian wrote:In other news, the McD guy CALLED me. He called to let me know that Today would have been our 10th anniversary.

Whoa. lol.

Saltine wrote:
kupo wrote:I have a hard time meeting people the "old fashioned way" considering the fact that my time is mostly spent working/schooling/video gaming.
What, they don't have people at this school?

The new career path I've chosen is based in one of those "2 year Associates degree" schools. I'm going to be a court stenographer. From what I've seen (from taking the entrance exam), the majority of the people taking the course appear to be female. I don't like the ladies.

PS: Kidneys
a signature

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:33 am

I'm actually not too proud to talk about things. I just don't have a complete understanding of why I'm like I am. Guess that should have been a red flag that I have a problem eons ago. But I just sound like I'm making excuses because I try to figure it out while I talk about it.
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby fanelian » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:54 am

You know, that's fine. The thing is you shouldn't stop talking about it to figure it out on account of how you will sound. Just do it.
kupo wrote:Everyone has "dark" inside of them unless they've swallowed a flashlight

SquishyPeriscope
Offers Discount Pharmaceuticals

Postby SquishyPeriscope » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:00 am

kupo wrote:The new career path I've chosen is based in one of those "2 year Associates degree" schools. I'm going to be a court stenographer. From what I've seen (from taking the entrance exam), the majority of the people taking the course appear to be female. I don't like the ladies.

Whoa, i've been thinking about doing that myself. (i'm a dude, though. weird?) Is it hard? I worry that i'll get halfway through classes and realize that my fingers and/or brain just can't go that fast.

Sorry if i hijack the thread by asking that. I sympathize with your romantic woes too. Nothing's ever easy. I've been in love with a girl for a good four years now (who says she still loves me too), but we've been broken up since last spring. I suspect things could work out, but... bah, long story. Not quite the same situation, but maybe it helps to know that other people are being smacked around by love. It helps me.

And Chrono Crow, I know exactly what you mean by too lazy to work vs. too lazy to find a job. I wish I could just be employed without having to get employed. That's the worst part. People scare me the most when I have to ask them for something. Like a job.
Avatar by PixieWolfe. Seeeee. SEEEEEEE!

kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby kupo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:44 pm

SquishyPeriscope wrote:Whoa, i've been thinking about doing that myself. (i'm a dude, though. weird?) Is it hard? I worry that i'll get halfway through classes and realize that my fingers and/or brain just can't go that fast.

Sorry if i hijack the thread by asking that.

I haven't begun taking the classes yet. I would seriously recommend it though, just based on the salary. It sounds like a really interesting job as well. When I went to register, the main selling point of the course was that you're kind of like a scribe. A neutral bystander at any trial or law..thing. Also, it's not just court reporting, but also people who take court stenography can type up the closed captioning stuff on TV. I find that a pretty cool concept as well. I'm excited.

I would say to definitely pursue it. info. $60,000 average salary! Yay. And the school I'm attending guarantees a job lined up before I graduate. Screw the fact that you're a guy. I don't think it matters, really.

Now that I just sounded like a stupid commercial...
a signature

Null

Postby Null » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:53 pm

It does sound like a lucrative job. Pity I have slow and stupid fingers. They'd probably lock up or something when I had to transcribe some witness's description of a victim's disembowellment or something...

Blasphemy
WON THE LOTTERY

Postby Blasphemy » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Null wrote:I have... stupid fingers

Then there is but one solution:

SquishyPeriscope

Postby SquishyPeriscope » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Thanks for the info! Believe it or not, i'm not really after money so much as an interesting and stable job. I guess there's no harm in having both, though. A four year liberal arts degree has left me without direction and without employable skills, so the idea of training for a specific trade is pretty appealing.

I definitely like the idea of being a neutral party to court cases. Think of all the interesting stuff you'd get to see and hear. Captioning would be pretty fun too.

I hope you post some about how your classes go. It'd be interesting to hear, and maybe help me make up my mind.

Null

Postby Null » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Blasphemy wrote:
Null wrote:I have... stupid fingers

Then there is but one solution:

Humans are such easy prey.

SquishyPeriscope

Postby SquishyPeriscope » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:19 pm

haha. Give me back my hands! These things are always touching me in places.

DarthCat
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby DarthCat » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:23 pm

That goes away after a couple of days.

Chrono Crow
Spam King

Postby Chrono Crow » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 pm

DarthCat wrote:That goes away after a couple of days.

*buzz*

The correct answer was "Heh heh. Yeah, they get around."
quetzalcoatlus wrote:You should always make sure that all your important pussy cheese and uncle-rapist is backed up, in case your computer crashes.

DarthCat
REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION

Postby DarthCat » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:01 am

Does that mean you've lost all respect for me, and are going to punch me?

...Ow. Guess so.

kupo
Impresses the Females

Postby kupo » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:02 am

i has a toothache
a signature

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:14 am

I want to eat shakey-cheese.
It's so wrong.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

Null

Postby Null » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:21 am

Skimba wrote:I want to eat shakey-cheese.
It's so wrong.

It's probably just shakey because it needs a cigarette.

Skimba
Impresses the Females
Location: I, Frankenstein;Bride of Frankenstein;Son of Frankenstein; Young Frankenstein;Bikini Frankenstein

Postby Skimba » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:35 pm

Skimba wrote:I also believe in beers and karaoke.

OK, perhaps Nik can investigate this further, but it looks like other than Wednesdays and Thursdays, the only thing I've found so far (there may be others, but I can't tell from the web) is that every Friday night at Mulligan's Irish House there is karaoke at 10:00.
"I want potential romantic and/or sexual prospects to be vaguely reminded of John Wayne Gacy when they see me."

fanelian
Needs Your Bank Info

Postby fanelian » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Skimba wrote:
Skimba wrote:I also believe in beers and karaoke.

OK, perhaps Nik can investigate this further, but it looks like other than Wednesdays and Thursdays, the only thing I've found so far (there may be others, but I can't tell from the web) is that every Friday night at Mulligan's Irish House there is karaoke at 10:00.

Sounds like a plan for the 15th.

hahah... hooker avenue.

Dusk
Is a Hero in Bed

Postby Dusk » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 am

hahahaha awesome.
Send him a trophy. McD guy. LOL.
Null wrote:Sorry for the autobiographical bit, I'll stop now.

haha
Traubster. You should have your own website.
Kupo. COME ON. You're young. Why not just have some fun?
Anti-depressants: Too many people view these as cures to their problems. IMO They help you cope until you're able to deal with your issues or put yourself in a better situation.
Chrono, why not try something like getting out of your current home situation etc before thinking about therapy. Maybe that's depressing you?
DUH NO poopcakes. All of you stop being depressed for crying out loud.
This board isn't as fun as it used to be.
I MISS YOU JAMES
/ejaculate

ntw3001
Group Captain

Postby ntw3001 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:39 am

Dusk Bringer wrote:This board isn't as fun as it used to be.

It does certainly seem to be going through something of a dry spell. There's a lot of rage going round recently. I'm sure it'll all be peachy soon enough.

Return to “None of the Above”